Looking for a feedback on my new store JonasDealz

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi everyone,

I'd like to have your feedback regarding my new store JonasDealz.com which is a general shop launched 3 weeks ago.

I've promoted different products mainly with FB ads. I have some visitors (maximum number of visitors per day is 70). But still no sales.

I don't known if it's related to my shop design, my products or my ads.

I would really appreciate it if can take a look at my store and tell me if there is anything that I need to changre or add in order to have sales.

Thank you,
Jonas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

Hey Jonasdealz,
Acquiring traffic surely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store, however, they might not have found your store appealing, Working on few aspects mentioned below will surely help you in settling UI and overall functionality of the store thus, building trust for visitors and eventually driving you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Add some more social links to enhance connectivity.
  3. Add more detailed product descriptions for better product understanding.
  4. Add some blogs to make the website more informative.
  5. Add some customer reviews and Instagram images for better brand awareness.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparqwhich allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your store drives more and more traffic and sales.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi Neha,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I'll try to implement the suggested changes and hopefully I'll have sales.
Have a great day.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

My pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
16 1 2

hello @JonasDealz

Your store has a good and acceptable loading time and theme, but the following are the main points which you should consider on a high note-

1. The sliders on your home page don't have any CTA and they don't represent your collections. There should be 3 (or more) sliders on your home page representing your categories along with CTA. This gives direction to the customers right after entering your store. Therefore, they don't have to spend much time discovering the products and this reduces the bounce rate.
  2. Also, the ideal size of the heading is 55-60 and that of meta-description is 155-160, consider maintaining this limit while writing heading and meta description o your products and your store as well. This will help your store to rank on Google search results.
  3. Give links for "about us" and "contact us" in the footer also.
  4. You can also add a blog section and start blogging on a weekly basis about "best sellers", "new products", "new offers", "upcoming offers", "your experience", etc. to make your customer feel more personalized.
  5. Add more payment options. 
  6. That "play and pause" button below the sliders is not working.
  7. Use currency and language converter to give your store a global image, and consider placing them in the header.
  8. Add wishlist.
  9. Add the product review section.
  10. Customize your store according to Christmas, as shoppers love to buy from the store which is customized according to the festival

Implement these suggestions to get the most of the sales from your Shopify store. Click here to get the expert's advice.

0 Likes