Looking for a feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Hello, I've just opened my store (URL: lalberobrand.com).  Every feedback is appreciated. It's my first ever opened E-commerce shop, so even a small fix will be a big move forward.

0 Likes

Success.

Hi Linas and Julius

Great job so far with your store. Really like the branding and design so far.... the social responsibility is a nice touch too.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels / sliders have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's just product and does not tell me much about your brand and who you are. Try to make a content with your customers

3. I would feature 3 or 4 bowties on each row for your collection page. Then you can make each image a bit bigger but also have an even amount of product on each row. It will look more neat and organized

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page and not having a "tab" for shopping information. Google is not always good at reading hidden content and having the same information on every product page is duplicate content, which is not good for SEO

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some product I saw only had 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0
Thanks for your reply! Really appreciated.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0
Up, waiting for more feedbacks :)
0 Likes