Solved
Highlighted

scrubsnmed.com 

Thanks,
Scrubsnmed
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi ScrubsNMed - I see that you have a "serious" type of store. I think the discordant element is the menu bar and the bright neon green font. I think it would look better if you made the menu bar a light gray, and the font color simply black (or navy). That would pull the blue banner, the black and the red colors of site together better. Good luck, Rachel

1 Like
Highlighted

Why are you different from anyone else in your niche ? 

Hi @Scrubsnmed 

Sometimes you have to ask yourself why are you different ? What makes you stand out ? 

I like some of the images you have used and your logo. I'll send you a email with super detailed review in the next couple of minutes also. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey Scrubsnmed,
     Reviewing your store helped me to conclude that it is quite amazing and professional. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on a few aspects mentioned down below:

1. It would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

2. Add some more product descriptions for better clarity.
  3. Add some more images in the product description for a better understanding of the product.
  4. Please add some blogs to explain better.
  5. I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Scrubsnmed 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like