Looking for a more professional theme - any suggestions?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi,

So I've been using the free Venture theme for my store and it's fine, looks OKish. Here's the site:

https://rhinopooltables.com

I know that we need better images, working on that. Pool tables are not the easiest thing to photograph - you can't just pop them in a lightbox and snap away, unfortunately!

But, I was thinking it might be time to go for a more professional looking theme, obviously paid is fine. We only have 3 products, soon to be be 4 but never more than 6. The only other feature we need is a dealer locator page. And users will not be able to buy tables on the site, they will be directed to local country distributor websites (such as hhtps://pooltables.co.th).

So - can anybody recommend a really nice theme that would fit with the content we have? There are so many available, it would be great to get some recommendations from people that know what they are talking about, rather than shifting through hundreds of reviews!

Thanks in advance,

Tom.

1 Like

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2283 154 318

Hi @TCS,

Nick here from Shopify. 

After taking a look through your theme and talking with our themes team directly there are a couple of different themes which I think would suit your brand should you want to change. I actually really like what you have right now also and that it looks very well. But understand if you wanted to take things to another level and change it up. Let's take a look at some of the themes below:

Free

• Narrative - You have good photo image quality and Narrative is a good theme to display these images while talking about your brand. It looks slightly more professional to me than Venture. 

25-15-ozni7-ilu15

Paid

• Motion - I wouldn't be as familiar or comfortable recommending a paid theme but I took a look and did see one which I thought would be a good fit for you here. Motion focuses on smaller inventory's while allowing photography to shine while offering a good brand experience. 

25-27-ya5ol-k4hmp

It could be worth taking a look through the paid theme section for smaller catalogs for some other ideas. At the end of the day, it is completely up to you, and you will know what's best and what resonates with you when you see it. 

Hopefully, this helps and points you in the right direction. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like