Looking for a new store review

Solved
Excursionist
13 0 0
Hey everyone,

I created a new store and I was hoping to get feedback, I look forward to hearing some reviews.

Landmarkbeardandbath.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
27 4 8

Congratulations on your store!

I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:

Home page:

- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.

- the popup system is a bit intrusive. I haven't spent more than 10 sec on your site and there's already a popup in my face

- Carousel decrease conversion rate. Try using a fix image instead to convey the same information to your users

Product page:

- Collect reviews from your customers with Loox. If you don’t have customers yet you can use Product reviews to create some temporary ones.

- Make sure each product has a few different images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. I understand it might be difficult because you sell beauty products. It'd also be beneficial if the images for different products were less similar.

- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.

Other:

- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.

- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO and site speed. You can use this app to do so quickly

- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google + more content for your blog

- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.

Good luck with your store! 

All the best,

Quentin

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Hey! One word that summarizes your store is "transcendently impressive". I have some suggestions with which you can hit the road of success.
1. I would like to suggest that you need to increase customer engagement in your store. you can add loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. I have more suggestions for you.

2. Product reviews are more convincing when they’re plentiful. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others.
You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.

3. Your consumers need to know they will have support after they make a purchase if needed. Guaranteeing to troubleshoot after the purchase and consulting before the purchase can convert potential buyers into loyal, returning customers.
The most comprehensive, helpful type of support is a live-chat
the feature that works 24/7. This tool can increase your site-wide conversion by 10% or more. If you don’t have the resources to offer round-the-clock support, you should still provide some type of service to help people during working hours.

4. Delay the pop-up. Let the customers go through your store first. 

Adhering to all points mentioned above you can groom your store a step ahead. I would suggest you use Aitrillion. It will help you with all the engagement tools that you need. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like

Success.

You have a great site and brand so far. There are some things I would look at tweaking. I would also go through your site as a customer and see what your checkout experience is like. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 20% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and not just show product. Try to add content that shows of the lifestyle you are trying to create

3. Your contact us page didn't load for me as I just got the following code:  Call us anytime at <span>‪(404) 490-0959 or reach us by email via info@landmarkbeardandbath.com</span>
    4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

5. The images can take a bit longer to load then I would expect. Make sure your images are not to large and slowing down your site

6. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one product and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Add copy about why they should buy it and how it can make their lives better. Sell the lifestyle

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. I might consider breaking out your customer reviews and not have them in that tabbed section. Someone could easily scroll by and miss them

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
13 0 0

Hey, thanks for your tips. We went ahead and delayed the pop up to 60 seconds, I"m interested in some of the other pieces you mentioned. I"m going to have to check out the app when I get a few minutes this weekend.

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 0

Hello,

I like what you've said but I have no idea how to implement them. How do I change the carousel to just a solid image and is there a way of know what really stands out more? Maybe a product picture? I delayed the pop up to 60 seconds, I didn't realize it was so intrusive. I've also downloaded the app for the check out but it doesn't seem to work well. 

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
Astronaut
774 48 175

Hey Landmark Beard And Bath, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. .For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  4. Add some more social links for better social connectivity.
  5. Also, You have around 49 products and the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
    I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
    Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
27 4 8

Hi, you can change the carousel to a single picture in the "sections" part of your theme, when personalizing it.

Also, to know if it's better that way you'd have to run tests of you shop once you get enough traffic.

For the popup, the easiest way is to set it to "exit intent" if you can.

Thirdly, which checkout app are you talking about ?

Cheers, 

Quentin

0 Likes