Congratulations on your store!
I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:
- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.
- the popup system is a bit intrusive. I haven't spent more than 10 sec on your site and there's already a popup in my face
- Carousel decrease conversion rate. Try using a fix image instead to convey the same information to your users
- Make sure each product has a few different images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. I understand it might be difficult because you sell beauty products. It'd also be beneficial if the images for different products were less similar.
- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.
- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.
- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO and site speed. You can use this app to do so quickly
- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google + more content for your blog
- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.
Good luck with your store!
All the best,
Hey! One word that summarizes your store is "transcendently impressive". I have some suggestions with which you can hit the road of success.
1. I would like to suggest that you need to increase customer engagement in your store. you can add loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. I have more suggestions for you.
2. Product reviews are more convincing when they’re plentiful. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others.
You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.
3. Your consumers need to know they will have support after they make a purchase if needed. Guaranteeing to troubleshoot after the purchase and consulting before the purchase can convert potential buyers into loyal, returning customers.
The most comprehensive, helpful type of support is a live-chat
the feature that works 24/7. This tool can increase your site-wide conversion by 10% or more. If you don’t have the resources to offer round-the-clock support, you should still provide some type of service to help people during working hours.
4. Delay the pop-up. Let the customers go through your store first.
Adhering to all points mentioned above you can groom your store a step ahead. I would suggest you use Aitrillion. It will help you with all the engagement tools that you need.
You have a great site and brand so far. There are some things I would look at tweaking. I would also go through your site as a customer and see what your checkout experience is like. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
I like what you've said but I have no idea how to implement them. How do I change the carousel to just a solid image and is there a way of know what really stands out more? Maybe a product picture? I delayed the pop up to 60 seconds, I didn't realize it was so intrusive. I've also downloaded the app for the check out but it doesn't seem to work well.
Hey Landmark Beard And Bath,
I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.
.For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.
For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.
You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Hi, you can change the carousel to a single picture in the "sections" part of your theme, when personalizing it.
Also, to know if it's better that way you'd have to run tests of you shop once you get enough traffic.
For the popup, the easiest way is to set it to "exit intent" if you can.
Thirdly, which checkout app are you talking about ?
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|