Looking for a review on my RC shop!

Hyde5
Tourist
3 1 2

Hi everyone! Hope ya'll are doing okay during this time. Just wanted to ask you guys a quick favor, to review my store which sells RC toys(more to come). Site is looking a bit bare, as I can't seem to stretch the images and text to each side of the page. Just looking to make a bit of side cash, not a lot though. Willing to accept any critique and thank you!

https://rc-sellers.com

Dear Hyde5,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add favicon
  • Improve her banner with CTA
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 36-45 

rcspeed.png

• Add all policies documents and social profiles at footer
  • Improve All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Improve image quality of products 
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hello @Hyde5 Congrats with your store.

• You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description.. if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.
  • Try to integrate Facebook Messenger chat on your landing page. For end-user, it is easy to store and communicate in FB rather than via email or unknown chats.
  • Visible favicon also you need to fix.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes