Looking for a review on our website.

nklota
3 0 0

I would like to start more advertising for our business. Currently I am working full time and running the business on the side. I'm praying we can move to full time within the next year, however before I start looking into marketing I would like to see what you guys think of our site? See if we need to correct anything or if it's user friendly so to speak.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

www.trucustomcreationsllc.com

Nikki K. owner of Tru Custom Creations, LLC

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
476 9 80

Hi @nklota 

I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development Google and Bing ads email Marketing and Conversion rate Optimization services.

I saw your store  great site cute products. Good logo too. 

On product details page specially monthly box pls add more details about the product. 

Product description is really really important see below page too 

https://trucustomcreationsllc.com/collections/ready-to-sell/products/copy-of-football-field-logo-32o...

Menu needs to be tweaked.

I would suggest avoid taking payments in installments. 

I would bbe happy to serve you to grow your product sales via digital marketing channels. 

Feel free to contact.

Thanks.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hi @nklota ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1618457992686.png

It should be displayed in this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_1-1618457995200.gif

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

RichardNguyen_2-1618457992675.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use a slideshow. Now I can imagine all product you have if I just stop by your site in 5 seconds. Besides, the content should be improved as my picture, move up your heading and CTA button.

3. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

There is actually one CTA button on your homepage, but it might don’t really important. we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons), and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons). 

RichardNguyen_3-1618457993367.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

4. Add more content on your homepage

• Besides current content, I suggest that you should add more information in your homepage. It can be your collections (product lists) to make intuitively what you are selling. I think you should put 1 specific product detail, the best seller collections, the new arrivals collection, for example, before the section “How it works” and instead of “Pick What You'd Like to Try”.
  • Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_4-1618457992826.png

• These sections below should be improved too. You can check my text inside each picture below:

RichardNguyen_5-1618457992690.png

RichardNguyen_6-1618457992694.png

RichardNguyen_7-1618457992703.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3000 172 547

Hello @nklota, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Sticky header would be good for the header menu.

- Banner image should be attractive. Add attractive banner image of high quality. 

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Thumbnail images in the collection list look quite dull. Make it more attractive and aesthetically appealing.

Screenshot - 2021-04-15T111020.322.png

- Make the logo of high quality. A good brand logo will help in branding.

- On the homepage, add a section of trending/ new arrivals/ recently viewed products. 

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Make your store engaging and interactive. Add customer engagement tools in your store before you start advertising your store. It will help with customer conversion & retention rate.

• Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.
  • This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
nklota
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback.

I have added the Sticky Header, but I am having a few issues with it cutting off when an item is clicked on. 

I have added a review portion that should be on each product now, but I am having issues with connecting my current review with the images, etc. (Can you tell I'm still learning all this lol)

I also couldn't figure out how to change the color of the Sticky header. Also a premium Banner...lol I have no idea what I'm doing there. 

I need help with all this for sure. lol

Thanks Niki

0 Likes
nklota
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback.

I would love to discuss further on corrections that can be made.

Please email me at trucustomcreations@comcast.net

Thank you, nikki

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
476 9 80

Hi @nklota 

So should i email you to discuss further about your store ? 

Thanks 

Vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes