I would like to start more advertising for our business. Currently I am working full time and running the business on the side. I'm praying we can move to full time within the next year, however before I start looking into marketing I would like to see what you guys think of our site? See if we need to correct anything or if it's user friendly so to speak.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Nikki K. owner of Tru Custom Creations, LLC
I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development Google and Bing ads email Marketing and Conversion rate Optimization services.
I saw your store great site cute products. Good logo too.
On product details page specially monthly box pls add more details about the product.
Product description is really really important see below page too
Menu needs to be tweaked.
I would suggest avoid taking payments in installments.
I would bbe happy to serve you to grow your product sales via digital marketing channels.
Feel free to contact.
Hi @nklota ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
It should be displayed in this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use a slideshow. Now I can imagine all product you have if I just stop by your site in 5 seconds. Besides, the content should be improved as my picture, move up your heading and CTA button.
3. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
There is actually one CTA button on your homepage, but it might don’t really important. we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons), and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).
Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.
4. Add more content on your homepage
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
Hello @nklota, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Sticky header would be good for the header menu.
- Banner image should be attractive. Add attractive banner image of high quality.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Thumbnail images in the collection list look quite dull. Make it more attractive and aesthetically appealing.
- Make the logo of high quality. A good brand logo will help in branding.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending/ new arrivals/ recently viewed products.
- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Make your store engaging and interactive. Add customer engagement tools in your store before you start advertising your store. It will help with customer conversion & retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for your feedback.
I have added the Sticky Header, but I am having a few issues with it cutting off when an item is clicked on.
I have added a review portion that should be on each product now, but I am having issues with connecting my current review with the images, etc. (Can you tell I'm still learning all this lol)
I also couldn't figure out how to change the color of the Sticky header. Also a premium Banner...lol I have no idea what I'm doing there.
I need help with all this for sure. lol
So should i email you to discuss further about your store ?