Looking for a review

3 0 0
A hello this is my 1st website and I am looking for a Review. I have performed marketing and seo work and I'm generating about 5000 visitors A-day but still no sales.

Groomedpetz.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 8 27

Hi, there! 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, I'd love to help you out with a review.

Upon first glance, I notice the appearance of your store to be sleek and professional. I enjoy your logo and think you have a nice, curated selection of products. There are several things you can do to help boost traffic and start creating sales.

As I ran a test order I noticed a "grand opening sale" discount code was applied at checkout - which is great! I did not however see any indication of the discount while browsing the website. Try using a sales banner or pop-up notification to inform your customers of the sale and help encourage them to make a purchase. Along the same line, consider offering different types of promotions like product bundling or free shipping.

Another thing I'd love to see are some featured products or collections put on sale. Have you had a chance to review your store analytics? Which products are being viewed or added to cart the most? This is your biggest hint to a potential best seller.

5k visitors a day means a potential 5k emails collected a day which means you can have a huge reach with an email marketing campaign that can be used to promote sales and new products. I highly recommend installing some sort of email collection app such as Dynamite Banner Suite, an Exit Intent Popup or something fun and interactive like Claw Crane - Gamefied Discounts.

I didn't notice any links to social media - do you have a Facebook or Instagram business account? This would be a great way of gaining traffic as well as producing social proof, allowing your potential customers to see the products in action. Check out this link to a Beginner's Guide to Social Media.

Finally, for a really in-depth look at best practices when it comes to building a successful store - bookmark this forum post here.

5. Let me know how you get on with the suggestions above and we can chat about any troubles you run into! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Groomedpetz 

If you're doing any paid marketing a would stop right now. At the moment your website is lacking a few things that are important for converting visitors into sales. I would work on the below. 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page 
  • About Page 
  • Blog 
  • Contact Page 
  • Theme design 
  • Site Navigation 

I also send you more detailed review going of these issues. 

Overall love the logo. Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes