Looking for a review

3 0 0
I've done seo and and marketing still no sales, roughly 5k visits a day

Groomedpetz.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
364 17 55

You're prices look reasonable, so if you're not getting sales with 5k / day visits it probably means the quality of traffic is poor or people just aren't connecting with your site.

My first impression is the products look cool but I don't know anything about the brand, and it feels like there's no community (no reviews, social media, brand messaging, etc).

Here are some ideas to help improve your conversion rates:

1) Try a white background theme. This is a more common color scheme for ecommerce sites. You can either switch to light theme or do an A/B test where you test 1 theme version for a day / week then try the other and see which performs better.

2) There is no brand information, so it's hard to give people a reason to buy from you instead of Amazon. Work on creating a unique branding experience, and give people a reason to buy from you.

- For example make a good about page with images, include messaging on your home page about who you are and why you're awesome, include a nice home page banner lifestyle image with dogs and people using your products.

3) Along with #2, adding trust will help your conversions. Get some product reviews in there, Instagram feed (or Pinterest, or whatever social media channel you want to focus on).

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto fulfills orders, adds tags, emails).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
I also build custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1654 23 167

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I obsereved few points on your website.

You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
I suggest you can use all gallery image sizes are in equal then looks good.
Check this image https://snipboard.io/IvVs5B.jpg.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
And I am unable to find your website's social media page links, Have you promoted your products through social media pages of your website.

I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Add blog section

5. Do content marketing

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
504 31 120

Hi Groomedpetz, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is nice but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. You can shift Banner to upward space and add more images  as it will enhance the overall UI. 
  2.  To engage customers you can add a  Bestselling products section on your homepage and few images are uneven in size you can even out the images as it will enhance the overall UI. 
  3. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer.
  4. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  5. Lastly, You have around 30 products. I would  recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
293 15 53

Hi @Groomedpetz 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Did you think about adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes