Looking for actionable feedback on my store - www.misfitmasks.com

misfitmasks
13 0 0

Hello

I run misfitmasks.com and would love to get some actionable feedback. Mainly looking at things like journey, CTA, speed optimisation tips.

At this point I am not looking for paid assistance

Thanks for all your help!

David

0 Likes
ChristmasMagic
2 0 1

I really like your store, and need your mask since I wear glasses. I have a few thoughts that might help. I spent a lot of time working on my website and found tutorials on copywriting and headline writing really helped. I also found tutorials about how to make landing pages useful. And finally, Grammerly is awesome, I tend to be a formal writer and the app helped make my writing more casual.

On to your store:

1. Steam, mist, and fog are basically the same thing. Use them interchangeably in your writing, but not together.

2. You have some areas that are very personable writing, like on your contact page, use that in your headline. The headlines purpose is to make a person read the next line. Maybe something like Don't  you hate going blind when you put on your mask! I know you can do better than my idea.

3. Landing page rules say use a bright, different color for your CTA buttons and don't use that color anywhere else. Change the color of your buttons since you are using blue elsewhere. Change the green button to blue as it is not your main CTA.

4. You have too many buttons. Remove the ones on the banner, in the photo, and under the headline. Be strategic and place them after you have made a sales point.

5. Would you consider changing your Questions section to a blue background with white writing? It would make a place for eyes to pause/rest on your page.

6. Title the features and benefits section. Also another place where your personality can shine. Change No fog to Proper Fit or something that better relates to the description below it. Change No mist to High Tech Comfort or something that better relates to the description below it. 

7. Move the quote on the product page between the description and the additional features. It is jarring in the middle of the description.

8. Match all the pictures on the product page by color. Show all the colors in the front facing pictures, then show the person wearing a color, then the side views of the same color, then show the next color. It will make it easier for customers to see all the aspects of the color they like without needing to scroll through all the images.

That's what I see. I have to say that I think the more of your personality you can infuse into the home page without losing the sales focus, the better your site will be. It is funny and makes me feel at ease, like I am talking to a friend. I have read in the copywriting tutorials that you can use that type of style to generate sales. It falls into a category that generally start out with here's a problem and here is how I fixed it advertising. Your pictures are great and detailed, fonts are clear and easy to read, colors are modern and clean, the blank space is generous, and the pages flow well. Hope this is what you were looking for. Good luck and huge success!

Catherine

misfitmasks
13 0 0

Catherine

Simply awesome feedback thank you! I need to digest to take into account but really appreciate you taking the time!

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @misfitmasks !

Add a favicon

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
misfitmasks
13 0 0
Thanks for your obviously cut and pasted post. Clearly you are trying to
get some business without even bothering to look at my site. Everything you
say is already there.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3721 214 663

Hello @misfitmasks, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- In the header menu add the BUY MASKS option instead of just BUY.

- You can add colour swatches on the product page. 

- Add exit-intent popup so when a customer leaves the store. It helps to convert abandoning visitors into customers by showing a popup when the customer tries to leave your store.

- You can add an engaging video on the homepage.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @misfitmasks ,

It's PageFly-Shopify Page Builder App here. I would like to share some of my first impressions when first browsing through your store. Hopefully, they can be beneficial to you in some ways to gain more sales. But first, don't miss out the latest article on how to amplify your sales in this holiday season.

What I like about your store

1. The products is clearly presented in the Homepage with your core values so that customers can understand what they are investing into. 

2. The landing page is easy to understand with a single call-to-action. 

3. Refund Policy and Shipping Policy is included in the Footer as they are essential info for customers when shopping online. 

What can be improved

I/ Homepage. 

1. The sticky "Free delivery" bar is blocking the Main Menu and your logo. I think there's been a conflict in your theme that caused this. 

PageFly_0-1607522586889.png

2. There are 2 identical CTA buttons with the same content and design, making it look repetitive. You can consider remove the one above. 

PageFly_1-1607522625197.png

II/ Product Page

1. You should have the Product description (additional details) right after the product images so that customers can actually compare the look of the product and its quality instead of scrolling through reviews. 

PageFly_2-1607522700554.png

III/ Page Speed 

So I have went ahead and checked your page speed, here's the result: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmisfitmasks.com&tab=deskto....

As you can see and from my own experience, the website takes a long time to load and this does not benefit your customer and your business. You can check the theme code and optimize your images as they are currently the largest parts that's weighing down the site. 

Overall, this is a great work and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.