Looking for an honest feedback on my store.

Solved
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

Would like a detailed feedback on my store. www.thestripesinme.com please no spam.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello TheStripesInMe I analysed your website and it seems to have passed basic website optimisation tests. It's mobile friendly and fonts are legible on mobile devices. You have indexed your items by gender and that is cool for an apparel store.

A few things which were missing though: 

1. You should carefully think about how you're doing customer engagement. I see you have a Messenger channel on your page and that is a great start to engage your customers, but engagement on  should primarily be about understanding what your customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store. That way when there's an intent-ready traffic (customers willing to purchase), you show them those items which are relevant to them - to directly lead to conversion. You should find apps which help you get these done.                                                                                                                                                        
  2. Social Media accounts for user engagement. Your Store  doesn't seem to have an Instagram and Twitter account. Is that by choice - as part of your user engagement strategy? Instagram and Twitter are great places to share your content - which means people who find value in your product offering will connect to you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
  3. Your will need to increase the different options that appear under the collections that you have created. The availability of options increases the possibility a user finding a product that fits his/needs or want.

Let's try out these first 3 and see what happens next.

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes