Looking for comments on user experience

Tourist
5 0 1

Hello all,

Fellow shopify user with a online shop selling rock-climbing inspired bracelets and bags: https://topologie.com/
As our team is trying the best efforts to enhance user experience, please feel free to leave any related comments below! We would like to work on the weaknesses and create a better storefront.

For example, is the loading speed on your device okay? Is it easy for you to choose and purchase the product?

Appreciate for the help!

Regards,

Topologie Team 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi ,

In the footer, gpay logo looks so big.
Main navigation look problematic, when the scroll the page down, menu doesn't stick the page but when the scroll the page up menu seen but needs a background color, it's hard to read.
In the footer, you have very good icons, free shipping, 30 day return, 2 year warranty, give a link this icons for more detail descriptions.

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 08.32.48.png

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks for your comment!
Indeed I dont see the extremely large GPAy icon... where is it from?

0 Likes

Hi Carlos

I'd change the colours of the "Add to Cart" and "Add this bundle to cart" to something that stands out. Your website is pretty much all black and white and I feel like something that catches the attention of the customer would work well. 

Store looks good. Keep up the good work. 

Thanks 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi,

I see big gpay logo in the footer when i use firefox but when i use chrome, its looks normal, maybe the bug in the firefox, i send you screenshot the last reply.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Dear Clayton,

Thanks for the comments,

we were indeed trying to attract couples to buy their relationship bracelets here: https://topologie.com/pages/bundle

So you think we could add colours like orange/red/pink?

0 Likes

Cool I like the idea. I think Red or Orange would pop. 

Also think you could add some nice blogs. At least three. Will help with SEO and will build a connection with your customers/visits. 

Maggie from@Rockpapercopy is expert at SEO and has some great content if you needed help with that also. 

I also have a blog serious about what inspires business owners to start a business. I'd be happy to feature your store in it. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/business-inspiration

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Shopify Expert
1208 61 362

Hi Clayton_Bates thanks for your mention - and congrats on becoming a Shopify Partner!

3 0 0

Ecommerce user experience (UX) is putting yourself in the shoes of the user and determining what will provide them with an enjoyable, informative, and easy to use experience. E-commerce user experience is all about caring for the customer and ensuring a feel-good factor that in turn contributes to the sale of a product. It is this care that converts a casual shopper into a loyal customer.

Nowadays, customers rarely purchase your product because they think it is “better”. In fact, customers buy emotions, not products. As a retailer, it is always important to remember one thing. Customers will forget what you said and what you did but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

So here we listed 10 best practices to improve e-commerce best practices take a look

1. Make sure your website is fast, clean & easy to navigate
  2. Personalization is the key to success 
  3. Have a wishlist option
  4. Create an omnichannel experience for your shopper
  5. Transparency leads to trust
  6.  CTAs that are clear and concise
  7. Have efficient virtual assistance
  8. Use shopper feedback to become better
  9. Simple, one-click, secure check out process
  10. Exit intent pop up

10 ways to improve ecommerce user experience10 ways to improve ecommerce user experience

To Read the detailed blog about ecommerce user experience. Click the given link

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Ecommerce Expert
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1964 109 355

Hello @Topologie_F, I hope you are doing good! your store looks professional and appealing. You need to do some improvements and add-ons. Here are some suggestions:

- While scrolling header menu is overlapping. Fix that. On the bracelet collection page, there is a blank space. You can see in the screenshot below.

Screenshot (63).png

- The header menu is overlapping.

Screenshot (64).png

Some essential marketing tools that you need to add:

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add loyalty program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes