I want a bit of feedback when it comes to my developing business website. It is still in progress as I am making adjustments here and there with formatting for the ideal experience on both mobile and on desktop. I am still adding products and editing products that are already listed so just bear that in mind.
Let me know your:
Thank you so much!
I look forward to reading the community responses to help make this business ideal for future customers.
Hello @Selvence, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done.
I am looking at your website on the desktop. It looks professional. Definitely, it seems to be trustworthy and is easy to navigate. Here are some inputs and suggestions from my side that you can work on:
- The shop now button on the slider images of the homepage isn't working.
- Add review carousel on the homepage.
- Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add a section of trending and new products, on the homepage and recently viewed products on the product and homepage.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers and enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help!
Looking forward to your reply!