Hope the following suggestions will help you
Example: can not read the text
Hello @LewksByLicia, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Add a favicon.
- Add a title to this section.
- This popup should not come here on the product page.
- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Also, add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this Helps!
I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.
First, that main photo you have there. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. Your text currently states that this is a selection of lashes that you have hand picked and named but for anyone who doesn't know you, they are likely thinking "who is Alicia?". I would instead put the focus on the customer, clearly identify pain points about "other" lashes and how yours are better quality or look the best or get the most uses or are one of a kind. This brings me to my next point..
As you know, lashes can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a pair of lashes in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be the fact that you offer local pickup and delivery, your "reason" as to why people should purchase from you vs the other guy is because you are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local and you can get them their product a lot faster.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing.
On the topic of marketing, another way you can advertise is using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free), you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping. It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
One last thing for now, your newsletter popup needs adjusting:
If you need a high quality image to put there, here are a list of sites where you can find free stock photos:
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Have seen your store and it looks great.
However, here are some of my comments for you:
- The "Welcome in Dolls" section: I think you need to increase the font size. Now it's quite small.
- I think you can have some more sections on your homepage:
+ The Reviews section: it will increase your social proof.
+ The section shows benefits when shopping at your store.
- Have checked the Instagram gallery and it has a lot of good content. You should add an Instagram feed for your homepage.
This app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that with ease.
2. Product page:
- I think the Klarna part is quite big. I think you need to narrow it down.
- There are some small parts that you can add to improve the user experience:
+ The Quantity selector
+ More product images
+ Detailed descriptions
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ A reviews section
- I think you need to have some promotion events like registering newsletters to have discount codes or discount popups.
- Besides your store design, you also need to focus on your marketing strategy to help you gain more quality visitors.
If you're looking for an expert to help you improve your storefront, you can contact us at email@example.com
Hope this helps!