Looking for constructive feedback on our shop! Would like an outside perspective.

JulieKimberlin
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hi everyone!! We just opened and are looking for some constructive feedback on our shop! https://seidora.com/

We haven't done advertising yet, so we haven't had but a little over 100 visitors. Our shop is pretty specialized and has a very specific target audience, we have a few dedicated fans on Facebook and figured we would get at least a few sales, but only 1 yet from a close friend. Everyone says the site looks awesome, but no one has bought, so IDK what the hang up is? It could totally be that we just don't have enough product, or it might be something more complex that I can't see.

We are still updating a few things like our herbs by weight products, Im getting the detailed descriptions in. I tried updating the contact page with an app but NONE of the worked and IDK why... lol And we need to do a more fleshed out About page, then we are just concentrating on product upload. lol

Anything else we need to do to make it better? How does the shipping look? Is it to complicated?

Thanks so very much for having a look!

Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @JulieKimberlin welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - The banner seems a bit blurred, so I would suggest you adding a more high-quality image. Also, add:

• An eye-catching headline (About latest collection/big offers) - This should target your ideal audience.
  • One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping or any other value proposition)
  • A strong call-to-action button which should stand out from the surrounding design.

4.  Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
JulieKimberlin
Excursionist
17 0 4

So I fixed up my front page, got the wishlist app working FINALLY omfgs... ty for this I installed like 6 before and couldn't get 1 to work. Got the review section in the place i want it. So all this is looking good.

Still would like someone to check on the shipping part?

Maybe and have a peruse around the shop let me know if it feels wonky or if its smooth and organic? Please? ^_^

0 Likes
JulieKimberlin
Excursionist
17 0 4

well this is confusing... the first person that replied removed it? >.> /sigh I guess no one other than app devs are going to comment eh? Too bad. Just looking for an honest opinion from a consumer standpoint. Oh well, maybe I can convince a friend to be honest lololol.

0 Likes