Looking for feed back for my new store :)

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Any feed back is much appreciated, thank you!

irwinspaydirt.com

https://irwinspaydirt.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 2 6

This is an accepted solution.

Yeah, I looked into it. lot's & lot's of notes. What I can say now is I love that you have video review on your home page. I have 3 other notes if you were interested.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

yes please that would be great

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 2 6

I want to make a short video of it can we connect somewhere private ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Irwin Spay Dirt,

After going through your site, I conclude that though it looks good, but still, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.Look into the following missing elements:

• Regarding your product page, you can add some "product photographs" to the left side to cover the unnecessary white space.
  • You need to customize the "font color and style" and avoid using bold font styles in between the product description.
  • You can add the entire "bold font data" to the left corner and keep the whole product description together.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely. 
  • "Trust signals" like Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service page should be added to the footer as they are good for SEO purposes as well.
  •  Include links to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  • "Contact Us" is a great way to build customer relationships and improve their shopping experience with your online store.
  • "Add trust badges to your site homepage".This is important as it helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic.
  • Making the "About me" section more detailed by adding some description and images would help to make your website visitors know your business story and why they should buy your products. 
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall Good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1165 61 177

Hey @itorres, here is the feedback:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. In the footer menu add quick links, social media links. In the header menu add categories option instead of just product option. Make your store easy to navigate.

3. After the collection list, give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience. It can be like Best sellers, recently viewed. 

4. Display testimonials on the homepage.

5. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, email marketing, web push notification, reviews, referral program. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

If you would like to implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes