Hey Irwin Spay Dirt,
After going through your site, I conclude that though it looks good, but still, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.Look into the following missing elements:
Overall Good work! Keep it up.
Hey @itorres, here is the feedback:-
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. In the footer menu add quick links, social media links. In the header menu add categories option instead of just product option. Make your store easy to navigate.
3. After the collection list, give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience. It can be like Best sellers, recently viewed.
4. Display testimonials on the homepage.
5. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, email marketing, web push notification, reviews, referral program. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.
If you would like to implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out.