Looking for feed back on my store

Solved
Highlighted

Hello everyone!

We launched a couple weeks ago: Bolsos de Hombre

Take a look and let me know what you think. Any feedback appreciated!

Many thanks :)

https://ruavintage.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Malas Online,

Well done, Keep it up! Just need a site brush up using below listed tips as follows:

• The "search bar" is not enabled in the store theme, hence, it is missing from the homepage as well.
  • A professional "Hero Banner" is desirable below the header menu.
  • Engage some "Bestsellers" for site popularity.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Good luck for your coming days.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Ruavintage ,

Congratulations on the new store! I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Adding different font can completely change the balance and tone of your design. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized. For engaging new customers you need to work on your homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 41%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

r.png

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.Organize the collection of your product images. Insert images into carousels.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
149 11 30

Hello @Ruavintage 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
    2. You can increase the size of the font that you're using on the homepage. Right now I have to really focus on the text to read it. Your shoppers may not have the same patience. 
    3. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
    4. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
    5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here

E9F8F447-7826-4C5E-B013-BC531E27FF7C_4_5005_c.jpeg4A7D9D3C-59E0-43CA-B292-203918338D99_4_5005_c.jpegE3889309-A1EE-4A32-AC3F-2BDB4CD18A37_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like