Looking for feed back on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I'm looking for some feedback on my www.zingpet.com store, it has been 1 month and I have 4 abandoned cart but no sale.  Please any advice would help.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, Ihope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
-> Increase your niche.
Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

I just took a look at your website, I must say that I loved it. The design was simple and concise, the products are displayed clearly, the logo and menus stand out but do not overpower other design factors.

But that's the problem. If you have a well-designed website but still no sales, there's probably a problem with your products, marketing or checkout process. I glanced through the product listings and there doesn't seem to be any issues. So my feedback here will only focus on marketing & checkout. 

1. Marketing:

a. Have you done any paid advertising? Maybe on Google or Facebook? If your market is in the US, I'd suggest you put focus on Instagram and Twitter as well! Focus on traffic, you'll get there.

b. You need a blog page, like app_freaker.com has mentioned above. You could bring more value to customers and practice some SEO there as well.

c. The Contact us page needs to provide customers with basic info like email address, social media, phone number, address, etc. 

d. The FAQs are mainly about shipping and order management, not much about the products itself. This could be the reason why people aren't ready to buy your products.

2. Checkout

04 abandoned carts aren't much, but also an indication that something's wrong. I see that you offer free shipping and many options for payment, so frankly I'm not sure what could possibly be the problem.

I do have a suggestion that you add another delivery option called "Store Pickup". Basically, instead of delivery, customers order and visit your store to pick up the products. This method is getting really popular in the US, even before COVID-19. With brands like Walmart, Target, KOHL's offering Store Pickup, you might want to try as well. 

I made this checklist a while back. It basically lists out 7 signs that you need Store Pickup. Check it out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @JD_vuive1doi 

Congratulations on your store page! I hope you are well in these times of crisis.

I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
    2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
    3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
    4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added two below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.  

C1FD841B-7452-4851-A336-CDA82A40F847_4_5005_c.jpegE3889309-A1EE-4A32-AC3F-2BDB4CD18A37_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much for your critique, I did built a page for my store on facebook, and currently have 50 followers.  I want to start find influencers on instagram for ads, but I'm not sure how to post to the influencer page if they are not sure about the process of getting ads on their page. I'm currently running one facebook campaign, with 4 ads set, and 2 creatives per ads.  I'm thinking pulling my ads in 2 days and wait until this pandemic died down.  Another thing, I don't have an IG account for zing pet, and i don't want to use my personal account for my business store.  Should I created a business IG account? and how can I find follower?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Wow, thank you so much, there is a lot of information here.  I have a facebook page for my store with 50 follower, but I do need to build an IG business account.  I do want to find IG influencer for my store, but I'm not familiar with the method of posting an ads on IG influencer.  Again, thank you so much for your feedback, this will really keep me going. 

Jin

0 Likes