Looking for feedback Fantomart.com

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

How's everyone doing today. I would recently appreciate feedback on my friend's store fantomart.com. We basically set everything up recently and launched it but we're really new to shopify so we don't know much about traffic and seo, email marketing and converting sessions to sales. We had instagram marketing in mind initially because my friend has almost a 100,000 followers in the anime niche and the store basically sells print on demand anime inspired merchandise, posters and prints and all designs are original covers,but conversion rate is low , would appreciate ideas in all areas thank you so much

You can have a look at the store @ fantomart.com, it is live so you can easily access it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
54 5 26

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Omokhuwele !

Congrats on your store and I wish you good luck! I have several recommendations for you. 

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Items that you are selling, I can say that they are more expensive. So, in order to show the customers that you care about them, why don't you give them discounts, free shipping, or some point that they can use. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding the Wishlist feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Fantom Arts Store,

Pay attention to the following points for better store modification:

• The logo is quite"small and unclear".Magnify it for better visiblity.
  • Align all "footer links" vertically in a single column for better placement.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Omokhuwele ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for the feedback, I would try out the growave application. As for the discounts we already gave our email subscribers access to free shipping sitewide and the 25% sale was justified with launch week being the reason. I do agree with you that the products are indeed pricey but since we print everything on demand our print provider is printful and it is more expensive compared to other print providers(A smaller profit margin), but the reason we went with that was because they are reputable for much better print quality. Another question I have is, Is it possible to reduce the prices after store launch when people have already purchased or seen the old prices? What could be a good justification for that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you Neha for your feedback I look forward to implementing those features on the site.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks Dropperstop, Do you have any suggestions i could use to generate the high search keywords for seo, As for the sale we already have a 25%discount and all subscribed customers get access to frees shipping. I would work on the blog this week.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
98 11 35

Hey @Omokhuwele 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store. Your art is pretty awesome!

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations which can help conversions once people land on your website:

1. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page. 
  2. Add a separate “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. Mention your Instagram page, your following, your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. 
  3. Product images. This is my biggest observation, on almost all products - you have only 1 image. You should add multiple images - which shows the product close up, inside, etc. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  4. On the same note, have you thought about using product labels/ stickers to highlight your bestselling products? You can use these “mini-banner” kind of labels on top of your product images to guide user’s attention to the right product. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels (full disclosure: I’m a part of the Modemagic team, I think it could really help you!)
  5. When I press “add to cart” on any product, the checkout button is being hidden by the chat button.
  6. 1_new_message.png
  7. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes