Looking for feedback about our new store

siaocult
Excursionist
14 0 0

Hi everyone!

I just launched a new project with a friend of mine. We've been working hard on this project for almost a year. It is called OCULT and we are making handmade leather goods with a distinguished yet simple design. Our website address is: www.ocultstore.com.

We'd like to receive genuine feedback from experts and members of this forum about our store before investing into paid ads on Facebook and Instagram. We would highly appreciate if you could take a moment to review our website (products, text, photography etc) and let us know what you like and what you don't like about it.

Thank you very much in advance!

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
488 9 82

Hi @siaocult 

I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development, Google and Bing Ads Email Marketing and Conversion rate optimization services. 

I saw your store. Firstly let me tell you fantastic store fantastic products elegant is a word I can tell for your products. 

Try to add contact address of your store on contact page. 

Try too add exact shipping time I mean now it's not clear. 

Try too add s picture of the inner look of your products.  

I will be happy to serve you for your product sales online via digital channels. Let me know. 

Thanks.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
siaocult
Excursionist
14 0 0

Hi Vinod! 

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate that you took your time to review our new store and for listing your improvement ideas. Good idea bout the shipping time and photos of inner products, will do additional photos for every product we sell in a couple of weeks time.

I will keep in mind your contact details and should we need some help we will get back to you! 

Thanks again,

Aleksandr Karev

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
488 9 82

Hi Aleksandr,

Thanks for appreciating. Just when you mention shipping time try too add as below

1. Order processing time 1 to 2 business days 

2. Shipping duration or delivery time 3 to 5 business days.

Also I forgot try to mention from which animal is the vegetable tanned leather made.

I don't know if it's correct or bot to mention about the word halaal. Just asking. 

Surely feel free to contact my email is 

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com 

Thanks

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
524 49 171

Hi @siaocult

Have seen your store, and it looks very amazing. 

However, I have some comments for you:

1. Homepage: 

- You can have more than one slider on your banner (sliders). Some slides can show some specific products like a keyring or a holder. 

- I think this section should have a title to let your visitors know what it is. 

AllFetch_0-1618537782440.png

- This section should have a description.  

AllFetch_1-1618537840840.png

- You're doing great at this part. Keep making more blogs. They are very necessary. 

AllFetch_2-1618537995810.png

- Add your Instagram feed for your store. Have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content. 

So an Instagram gallery will upgrade your storefront. Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you have one within clicks. 

2. Product pages:

You can add: 

+ The Buy Now button 

+ Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together.

3. Other  

- Before you start spend your money on ads. Do you think about selling to those who are close to you? Or promote your products on some related groups. There are many ways that you can try before spending too much on ads. 

- Do you research the market? Your competitors? You really need to do that to have a suitable marketing plan. 

In conclusion, you're doing great. Especially, products are amazing. A comprehensive marketing strategy is what you need now. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Hi @siaocult,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have to say I was quite impressed when first looking at your store and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. However, I would like to provide some suggestions with the hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- I noticed these product images are having 2 CTA buttons each that might cause users confusion. Therefore, I'd suggest you keep 1 CTA button for each product image.

RichardNguyen_0-1618557842729.png

- You can consider using Testimonials like customer reviews, video tutorials... to expand your brand trust.

II- Collection page

I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

- You should include both the user rating average and numbers of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product page

- Product price is one of the most important criteria for customers to assess a product, therefore, I would recommend you style Product prices to be more noticeable like increasing the font size (similar in size to the product headline). 

- Users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (a minimum of 6 reviews)  and allow users to submit their reviews.

In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. 

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
vinods
Shopify Partner
488 9 82

Hi @siaocult 

On product details page add the product description on right side (under more information) current (details and shipping is under the gallery) i saw this on desktop view.

vinods_1-1618560437811.png

Remove social sharing buttons on product details page

also under social sharing buttons there is a tab "view images" it is unwanted" pls remove that tab.

related product try to keep of same category. 

add physical address on contact page + returns page. 

remove fb messenger keep a chat if you want shopify chat. 

I suggest initially start only Local EU and US as there is no VAT between EU & US remove other countries on cart page shipping estimate form and checkout pages too. 

thanks 

vinod

Vinod Sachdev.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3069 177 558

Hello @siaocult, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes