Looking for feedback about products and website

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Everyone,

We are brand jewelry from Vietnam. Maybe we didn't really understand our foreign customers. It's really hard to get more traffic and conversions.

I would be so grateful for any feedback you may have on our site and products.  

My Website is:  www.zoharajewelry.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hello @Rouker_Slag, your store looks really good. Here is the feedback:-

1. Links under contact us section in the footer are not clickable. 

2. After the Instagram feed, remove the logo.

3. Add a call to action button on the slider images.

4. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement this integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1741 110 378

Hey Zohara Jewelry,

"Successful ecommerce sites have to drive traffic in droves, convert those visitors efficiently, and keep diligent track of their data in order to properly iterate".Hence, what important is the "analysis" of your ecommerce store, which can be efficiently carried out through "store optimization".Below-mentioned are my tips for the same:

• The "Shop Amy's fall faves" section is empty.
  • "Order tracker" has been wrongly spelled as "Oder Tracker".
  • The "Add to cart and Buy now" CTAs should be kept above the product description on the product page.
  • "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  • For better customer interaction, a contact form is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  • Add "Shoppay and Amazon Pay" to the payment methods to provide alternate payment options to customers.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of success.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

I have a really good impression on your store. The photography is aesthetically pleasing, high quality and attracting. Keep it up the great work :)

While browsing your store, I have few suggestions as below:

HOME PAGE

- I was wondering who's Amy and why should I check out her fall faves? I'd recommend you play around a bit more with the copy and make it more persuasive:ZOHARA Jewelry – Zohara Jewelry 2020-04-08 14-41-04.png

- Buttons should be aligned and pay attention to spacing. You have several sections with the same layout but the spacings between the product details, the button 'View all' and the below sections aren't consistent throughout the site

ZOHARA Jewelry – Zohara Jewelry 2020-04-08 14-41-44.png

- Don't leave any place like this:ZOHARA Jewelry – Zohara Jewelry 2020-04-08 14-42-27.png

FOOTER

- Don't forget to put your subscribe form here:

ZOHARA Jewelry – Zohara Jewelry 2020-04-08 14-48-46.png

Hope those ideas can be helpful. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other page types, you can leave your question in this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e.jewelryOf The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would move the "Secured and trusted checkout with:" to the footer and clean up your product page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for all your advises. We need more understand the insight customers. 

0 Likes