We are brand jewelry from Vietnam. Maybe we didn't really understand our foreign customers. It's really hard to get more traffic and conversions.
I would be so grateful for any feedback you may have on our site and products.
My Website is: www.zoharajewelry.com
Hello @Rouker_Slag, your store looks really good. Here is the feedback:-
1. Links under contact us section in the footer are not clickable.
2. After the Instagram feed, remove the logo.
3. Add a call to action button on the slider images.
4. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
If you would like to implement this integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app.
Hey Zohara Jewelry,
"Successful ecommerce sites have to drive traffic in droves, convert those visitors efficiently, and keep diligent track of their data in order to properly iterate".Hence, what important is the "analysis" of your ecommerce store, which can be efficiently carried out through "store optimization".Below-mentioned are my tips for the same:
Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of success.
I have a really good impression on your store. The photography is aesthetically pleasing, high quality and attracting. Keep it up the great work :)
While browsing your store, I have few suggestions as below:
- I was wondering who's Amy and why should I check out her fall faves? I'd recommend you play around a bit more with the copy and make it more persuasive:
- Buttons should be aligned and pay attention to spacing. You have several sections with the same layout but the spacings between the product details, the button 'View all' and the below sections aren't consistent throughout the site
- Don't leave any place like this:
- Don't forget to put your subscribe form here:
Hope those ideas can be helpful. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other page types, you can leave your question in this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.