Looking for feedback about store, traffic to website but no sales. Need help!

Tourist
3 0 0

I would like feedback about my store Arlo and Joy. I have been getting potential customers to my website; however, it seems no one ever places an order. What do you think I could do differently to make more sales? 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and give me your input!

https://www.arloandjoy.com/

Website link here. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 1

Hi @ArloandJoy 

minor changes: 

1- Your newsletter popup, which is creative, could be resized just a little bit so that the scroll part disappears and customer will have a more pleasant view.   

2- Just in section in necklaces showcase. some pictures are still, while other show how it would look like on them. this might reduce the vibe of your website. It would be better if you also modify the still images.

That's all my eyes could catch. But surely they're not the reason you still have no sales. Maybe your marketing needs some tweaks. 

I hope this gave you some leads to improve. 

0 Likes

Is your store traffic paid ads right now? I'll leave a second post to talk about how we think about marketing a jewelry brand. We have worked on a few over the years.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's hard to tell you sell jewelry right away. It looks like you could sell clothing

3. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

4. Add links to your footer for contact us, and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thank you so much for your input, it is much appreciated!
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for your input, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond :) and will most definitely consider what you suggested. 

0 Likes