Looking for feedback and suggestions

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking for feedback on my website and suggestions on how I can make improvements.

I have had my site up for a few months now and I receive traffic however I've not had any sales yet. 

www.statementbrowbands.com 

Any suggestions and help is appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

It seems you could make it very clear what your store is offering.. Also I saw lots of brown square blocks without any image and all so it gives an impression that store is not ready yet

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Tiffany21 

I’m Victor Bui - Lead Marketing at PageFly Page Builder. Here are some comments that I would have for your store:

Banner

Your banner looks good with a clear CTA and Heading. However, it lacks a background image, the current background is just a light brown, and not eye-catching. You can add product images to enhance the aesthetics of the banner.

Those two sections on your Homepage:

In the Exclusive Offers section, you can see that you are enticing users to fill out an email form, but you never leave a Contact Form or Customer Form back so that customers can fill out their emails immediately.

Your Collection Lists have the same problem as your banner. You should also put your product images here to provide users the look of the products and increase the professionalism of the store.

victorbui_0-1601236551171.png

Hover on images

The second image on hover can help users have more look at the product without leaving the page. When customers do not ready or have enough information about the products, hover can provide customers more information about the products and more motivations for them to click on it.

Product page 

victorbui_1-1601236551175.png

• Sticky header/ navigation

Sticky navigation helps to improve the customer experience. It can help users to navigate anywhere at any time in your store, gives them a better experience when they don't have to scroll up anytime to find the Main Menu.

• Avoid using Tabs to show the Product Description and other information, use Accordions instead.

Accordions don’t require users extra action to read through an opened tab. Customers can also easily miss the information you have presented in tabs. In addition, Accordions is also great for displaying information such as Shipping / Return / Refund Policy.

• Product images

Have at least 3-5 product images: Of course, they have to be high-quality pictures, you can take pictures of your products to increase the professionalism and authentics of your store. I see the images of the product you are using are only low resolution, you should improve this.

Dynamic images: Show product from different angles. Customers when shopping online will want to “check" the product as much as possible since they can't touch it. Dynamic images can help customers have that premium “feelings".

Use Color Swatches: Allow the visitor to view the options. Making your variations visible for visual evaluation. 

The products page of your store has an unbalanced design. You can see that It has a big blank space in this image. It is a waste of space in the product pages, making the overall look not good.

victorbui_2-1601236726778.png

I'm seeing that you're having a hard time selling even though there is traffic to your website. You can read this article on increasing conversion rates by using special offers and landing pages. If you can make use of it, then it might be a useful tool for you.

Hope my suggestions might help you with more sales. If you find my suggestion helpful for you, press the “Like” button or mark it a solution to let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
545 11 151

Hi @Tiffany21 !

Welcome to Shopify!

You already have implemented Rewards and wishlists - good job!

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

I like your homepage - it is simple and eye-appealing. 

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 6 24

Hi @Tiffany21 

For conversions, I would highly recommend you to integrate some in-store marketing strategies. Integrate an email marketing mechanism to your store to collect the emails of your potential customers. Once you collect the emails, you can then send reminders, notifications and customized offers to those lost customers in order to win them back. You can use CareCart to integrate this mechanism to boost your conversions. Also, add a discount code game to your store something like spin a sale through the wheel to make your store interactive. This method will help in generating short term sales. As soon as you start getting your sales, integrate a social proof mechanism to show real-time sales notifications to your store visitors. 

Your store layout is good however you need to add some products and offers graphics image to make your store more attractive. First and foremost, add some graphics to your homepage banners, currently, there are only captions and the graphic section is just coloured

Ali-92_0-1601291224200.png

Similarly, add good product images under the Top Collections section mentioned below

Ali-92_1-1601291286509.png

Also, make a short marketing video. Video has a great tendency to captivate the audience. Add that video to your homepage and also promote it through your social platforms. You may be just a sale away to rock so I would suggest go with integrated marketing strategies to start your conversions. Improve your store's graphic images and integrate in-store marketing tactics as suggested. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes