Looking for feedback, apps to use

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi

My 
site is NumbMaster.com looking for ways to make it better, alls that will help convert and tips and ideas to drive more traffic 

Thanks in advance

Mike 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1826 116 278

Dear @YourStoreGuru 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

@YourStoreGuru hello 

please fix your favicon.

do you use paid traffic or just 100% SEO?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@YourStoreGuru hello do you use paid trafic, or just 100%.SEO ?

fix your favicon

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

think that your store could use more reviews/social proof. One great way to build social proof is to collect video reviews. Real customers talking, on camera, about how much your numbing cream has helped them. You can use the Shopify app Intercept to collect customer video reviews and upload them directly to your Shopify store. Check it out - https://apps.shopify.com/intercept

Hope this helps,

Cole

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
310 34 103

Hi @YourStoreGuru

Have seen your store and it looks amazing. 

However, I think you need to increase your social proof. 

There are some ways to help you do that: 

- Have more products 

- Have more product photos. The best way is that you post real-life product photos to your Instagram, and create an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content and photos on your site easily. 

You can check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- Have a blog page. Your products are related to health, so people need more information to know would they really can trust the product. 

- A live chat support is a good way to increasing trust in customers. 

- Product reviews are very important to increase social proof. 

And did you try a discount event? It can be useful. 
Also, your product has a specific niche, so just try to target the right people. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes