Looking for feedback, assistance and any help regarding our store - craftbierbox.com

Craftbierbox
Tourist
11 1 0

Hi Community,

we've had this store since July. Orginally a multiple language store but we switched back to English only, due to the restrictions on international shipping.

Facebook and Insta are active, we invest in the promoting and boosting of posts, this leads to shop visitors, about 1718 since the launch however, only 6 conversions.
People that have used the shop are happy and explain that it's easy but we feel we are missing something.
We have a welcome first time buyers discount, a sales product and reductions for sets.
Local pick up, free delivery (5 miles) are aimed at the local community (Hull UK.) 
We're not convinced Google is working but have exhausted our know-how in this area.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Neil

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @Craftbierbox, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a 'add to cart' button or any call to action button below the products on the collection page.

Screenshot - 2021-02-05T154105.063.png

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page of reviews. It helps to build relationships with customers.

- Add an attractive newsletter sign up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up. If email subscribers will increase then it will help you to reach and communicate with customers easily. You can run email campaigns to reach your customers. 

- Use automatic workflow emails/ push to send automatic messages to customers on the basis of the action taken by customers in your store.

- Add a web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store without getting email addresses. You can send the latest updates, offers, and messages to customers to bring them back to your store. 

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Craftbierbox
Tourist
11 1 0

Hi Sachin,

wow, thanks for the drill down on the shop. A lot of the suggestions you made  e.g. in regards to automatic workflow emails
push to send automatic messages to customers or adding a web push notification to retarget customers...went way over my head. So I decided to start with a CTA button as in a buy Now button. So like a good boy I read the tutorials and it startd well, Sales channel, collection, customisation, copy code..then  suddenly shopify becomes vague, regarding where to place the copied buy now button code.  Ok yes in product.liquid or css but which file for which button type...collection or individual product. Also where exactly in the file, top bottom middle or in specific sec. To cut a long story short, I failed miserably as seems have many if one looks in the internet. Well there goes my Sunday.

Anyway thanks again, there's a lot of helpful information which I will wade through.

Cheers

Neil

0 Likes
Craftbierbox
Tourist
11 1 0

Hi Sachin,

I've spent all weekend trying to fullfill some of your suggestions. I have ended up downloading another theme (now Debut but not published) however still struggling with the Buy buttons. I checked some of the posts here and noticed  that shopify rare vague. My issues are the create Buy buttons for collections works until you want to paste the code ....where? Shopify explains in great detail for WP, WIX etc, bu not much on where in shopify. Anyway through trail and error I have pasted ths piece of code

<form method="post" action="/cart/add">
<input type="hidden" name="id" value="{{ product.variants.first.id }}" />
<input min="1" type="number" id="quantity" name="quantity" value="1"/>
<input type="submit" value="Add to cart" class="btn" />
<div id="product-component-******" style="display: inline-flex;"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">......</script>
</form>

into this file 

Product card-grid.liquid

and this is the result

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 21.16.21.png

Do you have any tips how to align the buttons horizontally. I thought this piece of code <div id="product-component-******" style="display: inline-flex;"></div> was responsible for that but obviously not.

Also although the button text is "add to cart"...the customer actually ends up in the cart and has to click on "continue shopping"...and then lands on the product page rather than where they were originally (collections on the home page). 

Is there any way of allowing the customer to add an item to the cart but remaining on the homepage in the collection?

I understand if this is a lot and I can submit a support request.

Thanks and much appreciated

Neil

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @Craftbierbox, you're welcome. If you need help with setting up the features and store design, I will be happy to help. Let me know.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Craftbierbox
Tourist
11 1 0

Hi Sachin,

I do need help... I haven't been able to solve any other issues. If there's any donkey work r.g.  c'n' p I'll gladly do it.

What's your suggestion.

Cheers

Neil

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @Craftbierbox, sure. Please email at sachin@aitrillion.com with your requirements.

Thanks

0 Likes