Looking for feedback before I launch?

DanBurg0516
Tourist
11 0 2

Hiya guys, I'm just looking for feedback on my store (both positive and negative).

I'm doing a one product dropshipping store.

https://thepuppydrinks.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @DanBurg0516 

We did a video review on your store:

In the video we mentioned removing the "Powered by Shopify" text, here is how to do that:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @DanBurg0516 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Congrats on your new store. I would like to have some comments on your store.

As you said, your Shopify store is a one-product store. So the first thing that I would recommend that you should make the Product page become the Homepage. Your store only has one product, so it is unnecessary to have the Homepage or Collection page. By making the Product page as the Homepage, you can shorten the customer's journey a lot. As soon as customers land on your store pages, they can see the product details right away and CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button. 

I have some comments on the product page too. 

The header: the main menu and the search function, which are essential features of your online store; visitors will need them to navigate your site and search for the products. So it is necessary to make those elements always visible to customers. To do that, you need to make the header sticky, and it will follow customers' sight to everywhere on your site.

RichardNguyen_0-1610187618529.png

Product image: you already have many high-quality product images on the product page. Pictures from different angles like that will give customers a better look at the products. But you should move some of the product images and the video to the Product Description. It would be better if you can prove that they are your pictures, taken by yourself. The product images which are taken by you can prove the origin and quality of the product.

RichardNguyen_1-1610187618685.png

Color Swatches: This product has four different colors. You can consider using the Color Swatches feature instead of the regular variant drop-down selector. This feature can improve the store's visual and professionalism.

Shipping date: many customers will need to check the delivery date since they may want to prepare an occasion's product. It would help if you could show the nearest possible shipping date on the product page.

Refund, Return, or other policies: make sure to have as much information as possible on your product page, those sections can be Refund, Return, or other policies. Enough information on the product page can keep the customers on there and prevent them from going to other pages.

That is some of my feedback. If you want to learn how to build a product page that converts, you can check our guide Please hit Like or Solution if you find that feedback useful.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3743 214 667

Hello @DanBurg0516, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button here like 'view details' and redirect the link to the product page. 

Screenshot (91).png

- Being a single product store add an engaging video of the product to grab visitors' attention.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a discount popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes