Looking for feedback for first my women's online clothing store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi

I would really appreciate feedback on my online store.  This is my first store and the objective was to provide somewhere to shop that took the clutter out of online shopping.   I know I have an issue with speed at the moment, so was going to post in another forum to see if I can get some further help there.  The store is www.lavenderblue.com.au, I am keen to understand what is stopping you from potentially going from views to add to card traffic is still low and Im working on that but want to ensure that by the time they get there it will be a seamless user experience.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi LB
I have wandered through your website, I find it elegant and easy to navigate. The only problem I see is that I think the product photos could be improved. Congratulations and I hope it gives you a lot of satisfaction.
I am also preparing a website (brooklyn) and I would like to ask you a question. In your product pages (accessory), the photos of the products are enlarged if you hover the mouse over them, where can I find information to learn how to do it, or could you explain to me how it is done?

thanks and greetings

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Hi thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate you taking the time look and comment.

For the zoom option, it was part of the theme options I used. You should check the theme to see if it gives you the option.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
287 32 99

Hi @LBCo

Just take a look at your store and have some comments for you:

- Add FAQs and Contact us on this menu. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601432592772.png

- You need to add CTA buttons on those banners. And also, some banners aren't showing full content, I think you need to change that. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601432632085.png

- I think this section should be moved below the banner section. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601432856350.png

- You can try to add some Quickview buttons on products that are listed on the homepage. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1601432923866.png

- I see this Insta gallery and this isn't shoppable. I think a shoppable gallery is a good way to increase your conversion rates. Maybe you're using a third-party app, so if your app can do that, you can try to check an app called Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1601433018706.png

- You need to add Buy now buttons on your product pages. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1601433240746.png

- And I don't see any discount events in your store? Did you try one? I think the discount event is very necessary. 

Except for those things, everything is great. I think the loading time is not a problem, it's fine in my opinion. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
545 11 151

Hi @LBCo !

Welcome to Shopify!

Your google page speed score is only 60 and mobile speed 16. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Amazing feedback thank you! I will need to work through these. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you soooo much this feedback is so practical and useful.  Really appreciate it!

0 Likes