Looking for feedback for my newly launched website

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Dear all,

I am looking for feedback for my newly launched website https://urbansoilsf.com.

Also I wanted to know that once the tax calculated at the checkout after that do I need to deposit the tax to govt once again or Shopify will do that?

And do I need to keep ready my packaged with the box and label or the shipping company will do that part?

Thank you so much!Eagerly waiting for your expert reply!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 141

Hi @Urbansoilsf !

You site is very stylish and well organized. Good job! Especially, I like that what you are selling is very popular nowadays. Even I, while visittng you site got interested in purchasing hemp mask. :)

I love your theme and images on your homepage - very nice colours. As a newbie, you are doing really great job!

On your product pages, description is very detailed and informative. Btw the layout of the page reminds me Zara website. What will  make this page perfect - visual reviews. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Add social login - nowadays social media is very powerful. Everyone has an account at least in one social media - so make it easy for users - just with one click login process.

Also, try to add more products - now you offer 4 (2 types of straws and face masks). In order to succeed in this online business, you should always keep your customers interested and to offer something new. 

Add Loyalty and Rewards program. I can see from different sites, that merchants prefer to offer sale on the items. Instead of giving discount for nothing - I suggest to you give to the customers rewards for the actions -leaving review, sharing site, for spending money.It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Also you can offer free shipping, as the items on your store are quite expensive. That way, you will let your customers to know, that you care about them.

Especially, now during pandemic time, what you are selling is something, that people need. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Increase your niche.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
  -> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
  -> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
  -> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
  -> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
  -> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
  -> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
  -> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
  -> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Urban Soil, 

Keep the following points in mind for optimizing your store in a better way:

• Add "Terms and Conditions" to the footer for better customer trust.
  • Images should be added to "About Us" section for making it both expressive and lively.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Urbansoilsf ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 60

Hi @Urbansoilsf welcome to Shopify family,

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store,

I've reviewed your store a couple of feedbacks I'd like to share which might be useful to you

1. Engage your audience by writing a blog with good titles and promote it on different social media platforms, this creates an impression among your customers that you are knowledgeable and will look upto you for further information. 
2. Create social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help in promotion and will solidify your brand as social media is the new norm.
3. Add a section of most liked/brought products by adding this most of the images in the gallery will be reviewed.
4. Ask your customers to review your products as 70% of people will go through at least one review written by the other customer.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes