Looking for feedback for my online stores.

Mantra
1 0 0

Help!  We have 2 stores.  One is for skincare, mantraskincare.com and the other is for market goods mantrasmarket.com.  We want to combine the 2 stores but keep their own identities and my partner and I are so confused on what to do.  Would love to hear any feedback.  Thank you!  

0 Likes

Dear @Mantra 

Hope the following suggestion will help you for https://mantraskincare.com/

• Improve store speed for mobile

mantraspeed.png

• At header

atheader.png

• Add CTA Custom Slider(Hero banners).
  • Add favicon
  • At footer

mantrafooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do SEO

You can check your other store with the above points.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @Mantra, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a sticky header. Add categories in the header menu.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Retarget your customers with the help of a web push notification even they are not in your store without getting their email address. 

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features or design of the store, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes