Looking for feedback for our store eCraftIndia

Hello everyone,

Please share your thoughts on our online shop. Here is the link https://www.ecraftindia.com 

You can provide any feedback like for design or something that can help with conversion etc.

Have a look at my project Idalia
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3746 214 668

Hello @Albertina, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are some inputs from my side:

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- On the homepage, this section isn't looking good. That's too much content. This can be lead to the bounce rate. Shoppers will not really read that. You can create a separate link for this information. 

Screenshot - 2021-04-13T160620.151.png

- You can add a review carousel on the homepage.

- I see you have a great Instagram profile. You can add Insta Shop on the homepage. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Send automatic review request emails and review reminder emails to collect more reviews. Reviews help to increase the brand's credibility as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.

- Enable social media conversion techniques.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Thank you for the feedback will definitely try the things which you have suggested.

Have a look at my project Idalia
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
218 15 75

Hello @Albertina 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on:

Screenshot (12).png

I've noticed that your Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button is a part of the design of your banner and not a button. You can add a separate button to the banner instead, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Screenshot (11).png

The theme or the design of the product images here are different from one another. Can follow a color theme or a particular design for all your images you're adding to your page. 

To help with any product image designing or editing you can check out CutOutWiz App on the shopify appstore. 

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes