Looking for feedback on My Store

Solved
Sashop
Tourist
4 0 1

I’m new at this and everything has been extremely confusing, the store has  been open for a month. 

Number 1. There’s some traffic with “No” sales. I have even done some  Google marketing, with no results.

2. I don’t think my Facebook and Instagram account are set up properly to drive sales.

Please give me some feedback on the store and some guidance on how I can make sales. I’m so frustrated. www.sassyn.shop

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hello @Sashop, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a section of trending products on the home page. For product recommendations, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and simply enable product recommendations. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a Livechat/ chatbot- Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past. AiTrillion has a LiveChat. 

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. AiTrillion has a great loyalty reward program integrated with popup, push notification, email marketing, POS, and more. 

- You can add an Instagram shop & feed on the home page.

Overall your store looks great. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1388 92 189

Hi there @Sashop!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for sharing your store here and reaching out for some feedback from the Community.

I had a quick look around your store there and it's all looking correctly set up and in order for me.

You've got your About Us page in place (and it's a great, vibrant story about you and your brand and your store, well done!) and your contact page and policies are correctly linked up.

You mentioned here that you have been getting some traffic, but that has not yet started to convert into sales.

We've got a few blogs and other resources you can check out here to best equip yourself to drive traffic and get those visitors converting into customers.

This blog article will cover a lot of points you can benefit from if your store is still in the early part of its journey, so be sure to check that out.

Do you know what levels of traffic your store has on average currently?

For tips on how to drive traffic to your store check here, and for more info on getting more of them to convert into spenders check out this article.

You mentioned that you felt your Facebook and Instagram accounts were not set up properly to drive sales; could you give me a bit more info on this?

Are you looking to grow a community there you can use to drive your business, are you looking to market on those platforms or are you looking to actually sell in those places?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sashop
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Don

Thanks for taking time to review my website and for your feedback. I have a a total of 1557 visits to my website from Dec 14th up to Jan 10th. with 985 from Direct, 350 Facebook, 132 Instagram and 90 others. Out of all these visits I have only managed to get 2 sales.

My Facebook and Instagram have no shop capability. I have tried to contact Facebook several times but no assistance was provided. I'm looking to market on both Facebook and Instagram platforms because I believe that is the only way I can succeed in this day and age. I'm definitely going to start working on the above suggestions. 

Thank you so much

Sashop

0 Likes
Sashop
Tourist
4 0 1

ATrillion,

Thanks you so much for your feedback, I will definitely take that into account.

Sashop

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1388 92 189

Hi again @Sashop!

Don from Shopify once more.

Thanks for that extra info and context.

Would you have been running any paid advertising so far or are all of those visits organic? That's great traffic to start out with, so you can also think about who it is you're targeting and what it is they are in the market for.

There's some info on this external site about how to create a 'marketing persona' to help you understand your audience and their wants.

I'd also definitely recommend you make up a marketing plan as this is a great way to organise all your thinking and work in this area and give yourself some defined direction.

We've got good info on this other Community post about buyer trust and how to increase it, check this out too when you can. 

You mentioned that you didn't have a shop functionality on your Facebook or Instagram accounts so far; would you have connected your Shopify and Facebook accounts so you can set up the Facebook channel?

Let me know if you've not been able to get that set up initially, and what seems to be preventing you from proceeding.

You can also get live support by starting a chat over on our support site.

Just click through the prompts on the screen there and click on 'get support' to see your options for contacting us where you can start a live chat.

Of course, I'm also happy to continue helping you out from here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Sashop, I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sashop

I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly Page Builder App. Here is some advice for your store:

1. Pop-ups 

This image is not appropriate (the color doesn't go well with the background colors of the pop-up) and low quality. Remember to choose images carefully because it has a great impact on customer experience.

RichardNguyen_0-1610516086759.png

2. CTA buttons

RichardNguyen_1-1610516431789.png

I recommend you put the CTA button here, instead of linking the whole section to your product page because customers won't notice it.

RichardNguyen_3-1610516809004.png

Please try not to put the button incompletely like this.

3. Misaligned images

RichardNguyen_2-1610516563563.png

- Some problems happen in this section which makes the store look unprofessional, please remember to build the page perfectly before letting it go live.

- SHOP NOW button is not attractive, though the idea is great. Try to place the button where the background color is different or contrast to the button color.

4. Product page

RichardNguyen_4-1610517098290.png

It does not need to have this function. The ideal number of items per page is 10 to 12, with your product image at that size. At first, I didn't notice the choice of items per page and was scrolling endlessly without pay any attention to any product. 

5. Product details

RichardNguyen_5-1610517458617.png

The product description should be displayed like in the screenshot. Also, you should add the shipping information and return policy here. 

That's my advice. I hope it helps and if you find it helpful, you can mark this as a solution.

Thank you!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.