Kudos on your store!
I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.
2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. And since you have a clothing store maybe show a few people wearing your t-shirts too.
3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
5. Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity".
6. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Welcome to the Shopify family! It's a great start - the website is already in a great shape. There are a couple of things I noticed though. I'll just put them down below.
- Well, firstly, I can barely see your logo. It's going to be your brand image - the face so I guess you should make sure that anyone visiting your store should be able to clearly see it. Don't you think?
- Testimonials and reviews are pretty important too because like many other people, I too, like to buy only those products which have amazing reviews.
- I missed seeing any social proof and urgency in the catalog. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately.
A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, sale, or free shipping etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that you can convert a new visitor into a buyer!
Something like this maybe -
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated! I have implemented several of the changes you suggested. In the past week, ATC's were 4% and reached checkouts were 1.27%. While sessions converted did increase, the rate was still only 0.27%.
With only 20% of the people reaching checkout converting, it still seems like something is off with the checkout process. Maybe it is because the store is new and the trust level is not there yet. Going to give it some time.