You have a very dynamic and informative site. It feels quite professional and user-friendly. I think one staple thing you have to do is targeted ads. That will do most of the job. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why, I advise working partnership with other companies that sell complimentary products or services.
Clearly, before you splurge on all the above, your site needs to have all the essentials to it.
Here a couple of things I have noticed when browsing around:
1) If one person is interested in your product, he/she for sure has friends that will also like it. Use a referral program to motivate your customers share the product with friends and get discounts for that. A person will most likely purchase something that has been suggested bu a friend:)
2) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
3)I see that you have a great Instagram account and a lot of people tag you on their posts. I recommend creating a gallery on your homepage, product page or a testimonials page based on your hashtag.
It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa, and create great social proof.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
I have a few ideas to share with you:
- The logo doesn't seem to have high resolution: I'd recommend you use png to have a sharper look of the logo
- The banner seems to be very busy: You break down these information: some can be displayed in another section, just put the highlight features of the product to catch visitors' attention as they just glance.
- Include your other products on Homepage: I was surprised when I found you had other products besides Athlon rub. Why don't you include them on your Homepage, so that visitors know you have more :)
- I noticed that you included 'in scale' images for visitors to realize how big the bottle is, which is really great. However, I would love to see the product in a more context like How do I use it? or Is the Pro bottle a spray? I believe it would be helpful to know.
(Though you have a video at the description part, there is a chance that visitors don't watch it or for my case, it takes quite a time to load).
- Highlight the product feature with bullet points to help people scan:
I have an article that can be useful when you personalize your Product page, if you have time, you can take a look https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/personalize-your-product-page
Let me know if you have any questions :)
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Consider linking the images in your sliding banner to a product, not to all collections, as you are showing a specific product in the banner:
It will help your conversion rate, as people who click this image are interested in this item, so allowing them to click it and buy will help you boost sales.
You are opening social media links in new tabs; perfect.
Product page - your titles are SEO friendly, which is excellent; consider also writing unique and more detailed product descriptions for each item. Make sure to really sell it to the visitor and help them visualize the benefits and the design. Great, enticing product descriptions can significantly help you boost your sales. Also remember to use storytelling to convert visitors into buyers. Listing features no longer works as a viable selling technique, you have to list the benefits the product will bring into the buyers' lives in order to sell more than your competitors. This short video explains how storytelling can help you sell more.
I also noticed the URL and email address links in the footer are broken - make sure to update them.
Your SEO score is 46/100
You seem to have two domain names pointing to your website [perhaps the default myshopify.com domain and your custom domain] which, without a 301 redirect make Google read your website as two separate sites with a duplicate content, which might affect your Google rank:
Make sure to add a redirect to let Google know which version it should take into consideration.
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done some great work on it. There is very little to critique, but I'll do my best to run some little tweaks past you:
I'm so impressed with this site. You've gone into tremendous detail, and the store speaks to your experience in what a store needs to impress the customer. I would suggest thinning the site a little, just to optimize the customer user experience.