Looking for feedback on a CBD shop! Knowledgeable people a PLUS!

Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 1

Beloved Shopify community, 

hello! 

I'm looking for feedback on my CBD & NLP website called www.moxmilk.com

CBD/ hemp experts a plus - and compliance warriors even better! 

Hit me with your feedback! 

Thanks a mil 

Fos

0 Likes

Hi Fos

There are only a few tweaks I would make on the site. Otherwise, you did a really great job getting it to this point.

Homepage Feedback

1. Not sure if the images for your blog match the branding on the rest of your site. There is a disconnect there for me

2. I would feature less blog posts on your homepage... make it a tighter homepage and try to have a consistent brand across all images and site copy

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. All product pages only had 1 image

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions as you add more to the product pages.

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like

Hi Fos 

I'd add your logo into the checkout and change the colors to match the rest of your website. Not being consistent with checkout kills conversions.

Overall you have done a pretty good job using the Parallax theme. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

1 Like
Tourist
10 1 1

Thanks so much Duane! All things I would not have thought about :) 

0 Likes
Tourist
10 1 1

Hi Clayton, 

thanks so much for the feedback! How do I go about adding my logo to my checkout page, and ensuring the colours are consistent? 

Thanks a mil 

Fos 

0 Likes

@FoxyMox wrote:

Hi Clayton, 

thanks so much for the feedback! How do I go about adding my logo to my checkout page, and ensuring the colours are consistent? 

Thanks a mil 

Fos 

Hi @FoxyMox 

Shoot me a email HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton and I'll fix the checkout for free no dramas. 

Apologies for the delay I've had a lot of projects on the last couple weeks. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes