Looking for feedback on a new store factsdinosaurs.com

Highlighted
2 0 0

Preview link: https://pjgj53pp1ddcn6q5-43256676515.shopifypreview.com

I have not published the store yet. I ran into an issue with certain pages not loading properly. While waiting for Shopify tech support to look into the issue, I thought it would be a good opportunity to have some experienced individuals look at my store and provide feedback.

Could anything be improved?

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Yevgeniy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 217

Hi @FactsDinosaurs !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for the tips. I'll incorporate blog posts at some point and probably hire someone to do SEO.

A wishlist is a cool idea. I haven't thought about that before. I'll check out the app.

Do you have any comments about the overall design, site performance, ease of navigation? Do you see anything that might turn a potential customer away?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 75 248

Hello @FactsDinosaurs, the store looks good! here is the feedback:-

- Add reviews or testimonials on the homepage & product page.

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @FactsDinosaurs that's an interesting store I must say .. Here's what I'd like to add to the trail - 

1. When I'm at your homepage, I see interesting images, but because it's about dinosaurs, I guess a nice 1-minute video would do wonders and help to captivate audiences while they enter your store. 

2. When I'm at your product page, I feel the images you've uploaded don't help much! Maybe a better version of the images could be used?! 

3. You haven't added customer reviews - add them before you make it live! Customer reviews work as social proof that your products are authentic, genuine, and have added value to the previous customer's lifestyle!

4. You could add a blog section and talk about dinosaurs in greater detail - With a great keyword strategy, you can shoot in the SERPs and get better visibility!

5. Apart from buying now, and to the cart button, there's a lot of scope in adding CTAs in your store! Have tried that? 

Rest, your store looks pretty fine to me! 

We wish you all the best for your Shopify journey! With the festive season on its way, be prepared to handle the rush of holiday shoppers! Upcoming 5 days might prove to be a turnaround for your store! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a dedicated eCommerce agency that's on a journey to help online sellers with their store development, promotion, and integration to global marketplaces! 

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

Happy selling! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes