Looking for feedback on bathroom vanity navigation for www.bellandmodern.com

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi! I'm looking for feedback on my new bathroom furniture and fixtures site https://bellandmodern.com/. The priority is making sure that the navigation makes sense and people can see the different kinds of vanities, both with and without countertops and sinks. (in anticipation of people's suggestions, it's on my roadmap to add a plug-ins for more than three variant dimensions)

I'm also interested if people find anything clearly wrong, or if there are more general suggestions. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
70 4 9

Hey there,

First of all nice work on the site so far as I assume you've done it yourself!

1. I'm not sure I would fine it that easy to find what I want if I didn't know the names of each product. So for example Aston LED mirror means nothing to me for example... maybe in cases like that scrap a direct link to the product page and just have a collection page.

2. On your collection pages, it'd be good to have a filter sidebar. It's a tool for the consumer to use to help direct them to a product they actually want. Consumers are getting lazier and lazier now and even scrolling a page is a task for us humans now.

3. Accesories and parts, keep that in the menu but you should use that section as a recommended products feature with the right products obviously and in the cart page... good idea to cross sell (when appropriate )

On The Road Shopify Agency
Helping Shopify stores to become greater with purpose behind design.
info@ontheroaduk.co.uk
http://ontheroaduk.co.uk/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. The image place holder under "cabinets-tables" has no image at all

2. The customer reviews section could use a title

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello Danman

Congratulations on your new store page! Your store looks pretty fabulous already! The website is very elegant, easy to navigate through and really clean overall. 

Coming to your product catalogue, although the layout is beautiful, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of labels to highlight the products.  The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

0 Likes