Looking for feedback on beastcatsstore.com

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi All,

I'm new to ecommerce. I'm getting a lot of visitors from my facebook page ads, facebook.com/beastcats/ to my ecommerce store http://beastcatsstore.com but I don't think enough people are converting. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've played around with the pricing and shipping costs, promo codes, etc. Any advice would be more than welcomed.

Katy

0 Likes

Hi Katy 

I think you have to many products on the home page. You also need to work on few things like privacy policy , about , blogs. Create a good vibe and feel so people want to spend money or sign up to your email newsletter. 

Overall keep putting the work in and you will see results. I've also emailed you something to help out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey, thanks for that! I really appreciate it. I implemented some of the changes, including and about us. https://beastcatsstore.com/pages/about-us

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your product landing page for ads

3. Target custom affinity audience at Ads

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

@BeastCatsStore wrote:

Hey, thanks for that! I really appreciate it. I implemented some of the changes, including and about us. https://beastcatsstore.com/pages/about-us

Hi @BeastCatsStore 

Good job on the about page. I'd think about maybe adding one or two pictures 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Hey, @BeastCatsStore!

Ava here from Shopify :)

I've taken a look at your store and just wanted to add some feedback along with the other replies you've gotten so far. All good advice!

I noticed you have quite a few products on your site. When I go to the Shop section in the navigation, there are 6 pages of product to skim through. This can be a lot of scrolling for new customers who might be looking for something specific. I would recommend dividing your products into collections, then adding those collections either to the navigation itself or as a dropdown menu under the Shop tab. For example, here is the header from my test store with all the collections:

And here is what it looks like when you add the collections under one dropdown menu:

I can see you have tags added to your products here, but it may be better to divide these tags into products so your customers can easily find what they are looking for.

It looks like you are using Debut as a theme for your store? I'd recommend fleshing out your homepage a little with some featured products (to highlight a sale or a certain product), or even adding a blog post. Debut also offers a section for Testimonials, so you can post reviews from your customers to show prospective customers that your products are high quality and are delivered on time. The Testimonial section can be added to the homepage! There is also the option to add a product review app to post reviews there. Take a look here for more information here on everything Debut can do, just so you can get the most out of your theme! 

Also, you have a huge Facebook follower count for your business page, well done! You can definitely make the most of that with some Facebook advertisements, you have a great audience for it. Have you tried any Facebook ads yet? I'd recommend researching a little more about your audience first, just to be sure you know exactly who you are marketing to so you can tailor your adverts for them. We have a great article here about how to do just that. If you weren't sure how to get started, you can check out Kit, our Social Media marketing app. It runs Facebook/Twitter/Instagram ads for you, so you can really bring in a large audience and establish your brand! It works by placing ads into the timeline of a section of your selected demographic of ages. So Kit creates the ads for you, all you have to do is approve them. There is a video tutorial on how to use Kit here. Kit usually works better if it has at least 100 Facebook followers to work with, so it should work great for you!

I can't seem to see a Shop tab on your Facebook store. Have you added the Facebook Sales channel to your Shopify admin yet? This guide goes over how to set up the Facebook sales channel and how to bring your Shopify products over to your Facebook business page. That way, your customers can buy directly from Facebook. Adding the Facebook Sales channel could really make the most of the large audience of potential customers you've already built up.

Overall, I think your store looks really good! Adding those parts I've suggested above would hopefully help flesh it out a little more, but I would mainly recommend working on your marketing strategy for the time being. Marketing can be tough, you can have a great store but it can be hard to get the word out to people to let them know you're there. 

Let me know what you think, I'm happy to keep chatting with you here!

Ava

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Explorer
67 3 22

Hi BeastCats,

First of all, your products are hilarious.  Two quick recommendations that we think would help turn your visitors into buyers:

1) Include all your category page links in your top-level nav (instead of making users hit "Shop").  It makes it easier for potential buyers to get right into the category they want to shop.  You can see an example at: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/mens-clothing - see how all the categories are broken out in the nav?

2) Increase the number of products per row from 2 to 4 on your collection pages.  You can change the setting in your shopify store admin.  A lot of the time users exit a page when they are forced to scroll, so increasing the number of products per row allows them to see more products without scrolling!

Best of luck with your store, let us know how it goes!

Entaice

Want to make your store sell? Try Entaice: Explore
0 Likes