Looking for feedback on clients website

Bluerose
2 0 0

We'd like feedback on a website we're currently building for a client. If you have a good eye for details
and want a short-term job - Please include ur contact details with ur feedback. We have several projects coming up.

Looking for:
- Constructive critism
- Potential improvement area
- Design and layout
- Conversion Friendly
- Speed etc etc

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 164

Hi @Bluerose

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations on a lovely store!

You've done a great job. I think it's important to consider that your website is only one part of the marketing funnel.

1. So your customer's journey starts with the content you share online to draw them into your site. A great place to start is with a marketing plan. We have a guide that will help you create a marketing plan that works. I’d also recommend taking a read over our marketing docs for further information on getting started.

2. There are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

- 3 strategies for improving user experience

- eCommerce - UX

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs this is super important and here's why.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

3. Also, it's great that you have an About Us page. As this is a part of your story that you share with your customers, it makes sense to pack it full of really substantial hearty information about yourself.

Here's what an About Us page should contain.

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @Bluerose,

I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add all links/headings first letter in each word as uppercase (both in header and footer). Example: Change bridesmaid Dresses to Bridesmaid Dresses
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add the correct link for Twitter added in the footer
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Use the same font for the whole website. 
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
11. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
12. The section for email Newsletter is added twice in the Home page. Keep the one in the footer only.
13. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
14. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce

Hi @Bluerose,

I just had a look at your store! Below are some of my thoughts!

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 35%. It should be above 50%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

e0e780b4-5daa-459d-a3b4-d7f92433c8c6.png

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can name sections on home page such as  ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Product Page: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. You can add a Q&A section to make the product description more compelling. Add more product images.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hello @Bluerose 

Welcome to shopify! Here are some thoughts around your store. Hopefully, it'll help improve your store experience and also lead to some successful purchases. 

• run analytics to see where you're getting maximum traffic from - which sources. Then see at which point in the store are they dropping off the most. That'll give you an idea about what should be improved in your store - is it the catalog or checkout page, etc.

• it's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. It'll help you chat with your shoppers directly and understand what their concerns are. 

• you can add an exit intent pop up. Right before the shopper is about to leave your store, you can trigger a dialog box that offers them an additional discount (or any other offer). It can tip them over to purchase the product immediately.

• you can look at adding some social proofing and urgency to the store by adding labels to your products. If you have a variety of labels you can help in nudging the shopper to make faster decisions while browsing. Shopify has some apps you can check for this purpose.

Good luck with the store. I hope it works out well for you!

Best,

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!