Looking for feedback on dropshipping store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Let's start with the store link: https://captivecharger.shop/

I've recently started a dropshipping store and went live a few days ago. I've done advertising that shows my product, so people are interested in it as it generated some traffic. I'm focussing on impulse buyers. I'm wondering why people are coming to my website, but not buying my product. I've had about 200 sessions since the 11th of januari with 6 people adding the product to their cart, and 8 people getting to the checkout. The traffic mostly came from India and the USA if that might help.

Thanks in advance,

Luuk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
129 11 19

Hey @Absoluuk 

Thanks for reaching out today. I'd be happy to share some tips and pointers to help grow your Captive Charger business.

In today’s competitive world of marketing and advertising, a key to success is building a strong brand. Branding involves developing a compelling, positive and lasting image of your business that creates an emotional connection with your customers. The strength of your company’s brand could mean the difference between struggling for recognition and sales or thriving as a dynamic, best-in-class business. This can seem like a daunting task at first, lucky for you we got ya covered! We discuss several key aspects of branding in our [branding articles hub](https://www.shopify.ca/blog/topics/branding). This will take you from A-Z for developing and executing a brand that thrives. Not sure where to start? [How to build a brand in 7 steps](https://www.shopify.ca/blog/how-to-build-a-brand) is a terrific starting point. I'd love to hear more about the direction you would like to take/achieve as far as your 'brand voice' goes.

The next thing to consider is to get your product on developed Sales Channels. It could be worthwhile to consider integrating the Amazon Sales Channel to your Shopify store, that way you can list your product on Amazon.com which will greatly increase your product's exposure. Although your sales margins will be considerably smaller through Amazon compared to your website, you will reap the benefit of more sales and the ability to gather valuable product feedback from the customer, while still turning a profit! You can learn more about the Amazon Sales Channel and how to set it up on Shopify, here

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

Hey Captivecharger,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. The Login when added should be placed beside the search bar and cart for a more logical site look.  Some other points for store improvement are as follows:

1. Social links need to be added to the footer for improving customer association.
  2. Discounts need to be added for much better customer engagement.
  3. Instagram images and testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store become capable of converting visitor traffic into a lot of sales.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello Dirk,

I'm actually experimenting mostly with e-commerce. I want to use this website to push as much sales as possible in a short amount of time. I know that that is the dream for every e-commerce entrepreneur, but I'm not talking about building a sustaining business with this website. Therefore I'm not sure if branding is that important as of now.

Greetings,

Luuk

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Neha,

Thank you for your advice. As also said to Dirk, I'm not looking for a sustainable business, but at how to drive as much sales in a short period of time.

Greetings,

Luuk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

My Pleasure! Happy to help you. Good luck for the coming days.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
797 35 104

Hey @Absoluuk 

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes