Looking for feedback on how you would improve my conversions!

Purrfectpets
1 0 0
Hello all, I have recently started my store. Having a few failed attempts in the past I have come to learn over time some of the various methods to improve my store bit by bit. Today I done a full audit on my store before setting up my Facebook ads account and then setting my ads up. I have added a full set of policies. Changed my product page and added a feature colour as well as things like multiple currencies for my store too!

Since Sunday I have had 1 order on my store I am obviously very aware of my large amount of money I will be spending on ads and therefor don’t want to fall short this time!

I am looking for feedback on ways my store could be improved from a customers perspective is there anything in particular I am missing (apps etc) I do have abandoned carts running etc but i would love everyone’s help!

Store link is - www.purrfectpetss.online
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Purrfect Petss,

"A fresh and energetic start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• "Add trust badges" to your site homepage as well apart from the product page ".This is important as it helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • You are missing the"Favicon"-the unique symbol of site identification. 
  •  "Login" account is an efficient solution for information security and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • Align all "Footer links" vertically in a single column for symmetric placement.
  •  Include links to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media business pages as well.
  • "Instagram Gallery" increases brand promotion. 
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the fortune favors you this time! All the best.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Dear Purrfectpets,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

2. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing as well as use sticky header and smart search option.  Example of Good Header

3. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

4. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage

5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

6. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic

7. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

8. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

9. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes