Looking for feedback on my DS business

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would appreciate any feedback you may have for my sneaker gifts and accessories business:

https://sneakrplus.com/

Many thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Snkrpls, 
I have just visited your online store. It is quite professional and beautiful. Here are some feedbacks to make your website perfect <3
1. Home page: 
- Add Testimonial section to make people more trust you, so they can make their purchases. 
2. Product page:
- Add a Review section for each product page. 

- Add the Call-to-action button such as Buy It Now! button. 
3. About Us: 
- Add more text, image or section to tell your business story and let customers know why they should buy their product. 
You can use the CTA Now app to create sticky buttons such as Contact Us, Buy Now button on mobile view for free. It is good way to improve mobile customer experience. When the customers are happy with your store, they are more willing to buy your product.
I hope that the above suggestions can be helpful to your online business!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 3

Your website is perfect due to being simplistic in design.

All the fashion accessories and apparels are arranged in easy to understand manner.

You could begin some discount offers to improve the conversions of your site.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi there, 

From the very first sight your site gives a dynamic and fresh vibe. I think you have hit the point with the design. 

Therefore, I mostly focused on user experience when browsing around. 

Here are some notes that I have taken and you might want to consider implementing. 

Homepage 

-The hero banner that you have is very suitable for what you are offering. However, it makes it slightly hard to read/notice the navigation here. 

Screenshot_8.png

You can enlarge the font or make it bigger. It is up to you, I am sure you know what suits your site the best. 

-The very first item a customer sees is a dog leash, people can get confused about what exactly your store sells. You can add a categories section first or just add a couple of words explaining what you offer before. 

-your Instagram gallery has no load more button. I highly recommend adding that, so that people do not hop over to Instagram and never come back. Give users an opportunity to views posts while being on your site. 

-You can add a section with items that are on sale, to draw more attention to them 

Product page 

- everything looks compact and nice there. I would only recommend adding images of products already being in use. 

As an option, you can create a tag on Instagram and then create a gallery on product pages with corresponding products. That will work as a string testimonial. 

Our app Growave provides that function along with 9 other great features. 

Ithink that is it for now :) 

I did enjoy browsing through your store. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking the post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi Snkrpls,

I can see that you have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have very good collection of products.

Here are some ideas you might want to consider :

1) Testimonials could be added.

2) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any ecommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Sneakrplus,

The site is awesome. Logo and favicon -"very professional" and login system -"quite effortless" without any complexity.  Only two things listed below need to be added:

• Product reviews need to be present below each item for improving customer choice.
  • Testimonials need to be added on the homepage for better brand promotion.

Apart from that, some apps useful for your store promotion and sales are as follows:

1. For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit.  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  2. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  3. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store advances and produces a lot of conversions in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes