Launching my store this week (an apparel brand with animal designs). Only have 1 product (four different colors) at the time so open to any suggestions.
Have seen your store have some comments for you
- At first, I will talk about some of your questions
+ To keep branding consistent/stronger: have more products but still keep the unique points (like pet lovers), have product photos in the same background.
+ Your site is now clean and fresh. So don't worry about it. In the future, if you have more products, just try to keep it simple like this.
+ For now, the FAQ is ok. If you want to improve your customer support service, you can try to add live chat support.
- Here is my view:
+ I think all texts should use the San-Serif font. San-Serif font will bring the energetic and young vibe to your store.
+ It's hard to see the text. And below this section, you can try to add an Instagram gallery because I see you have an Instagram account, right?
You can see the example below:
Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that and also make it shoppable. Also, it's free and easy-to-use.
- Just a small problem, but need to change as soon as possible.
- Also here
- And I cannot go to the product pages. You private those, right?
Hope this helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It is a beautiful website. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. You need a more suitable banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see your banner now.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display them on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. I'll think that you are selling T-shirts by seeing this image.
2. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
3. Highlight the text
It’ll be better if you adjust the text which overlaid the picture in your banner. I think it’s hard to scan and read. You should use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent.
4. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
I found that you have the same style for all CTA buttons, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.
5. Add more navigation tabs on the header
In the future, if you have more product types, you should put some tabs to show your product, for example, T-shirt types or pants, trousers, etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice day! Cheers!
Hi @Ruperto !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
3. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.