Looking for feedback on my New Skincare Products Store

Solved
Silabela
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Everyone,

Been getting lots of website visits with a low marketing budget so it seems my creatives are fine.

But no sales. Would love a general feedback on my store.

www.silabela.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Silabela How are you doing?

I am Johnson, a professional shopify developer, digital marketer and sales manager.

I have reviewed your store I can see that you have a nicely designed store. However, there is room for improvement to convert traffic to sales as that is already your current limitation.

You should get the following done to your store to boost conversion;
* Add more banners and activate slider with CTA
* Add reviews to convince more potential buyers
* Build an effective automated revenue funnel for auto-marketing to retarget unconverted traffic
* Offer some discounts
* And lastly, you need a formidable marketing strategies. You can't just decide you are on the right path until you start tom see result.

If you need any help getting things in places, contact Johnny.

If you find this helpful, kindly like it.
You see it as solution? Kindly Tick as solution and move forward

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Silabela,

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some comments on your store:

The header: I recommend you show the Main menu and the search bar on the header, not hide them under the icon. Making the header and the main menu always visible to the visitors will help them navigate through your site easier. And since you will need a high reputation brand with that type of product, showing the main menu with important pages is essential.

RichardNguyen_0-1612054521711.png

Homepage

The banner: you have a good banner with many slides and headings, but the main CTAs are hidden under buttons. So many customers will miss those CTAs. Please show the CTAs on the banner, next to the headings. 

RichardNguyen_1-1612054521853.png

More CTAs on the Homepage: you can show some more CTAs on the Homepage. On the product list, please add more CTA like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now buttons. Those buttons can allow customers to purchase without going to the product pages.

Testimonials section: this section is important to improve your brand’s reputation.Your customers’ opinion can be the most essential information on your Homepage.

Discount: I can see that you are showing some contact forms on the Homepage trying to catch customers’ email. You can offer some discount code for registered customers, it can give them some motivation to give away their email address.

RichardNguyen_2-1612054521710.png

Product page

Review section: you can show the effectiveness of your product with the proof from your customers. But you don’t have any photos on the review sections. Please consider showing some proof from your customers.

More information on the product page: you will need to add more sections like Shipping, Refund policies, or Certificate for skin care product on your product page. Most customers will want to know the origin of your product before making any purchasing decisions. Showing those sections on the product page will prevent customers from going to find those information on other pages and disrupt the customer’s journey.

That is some of my feedback; hope they could be useful for your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree. Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Silabela
Tourist
8 0 0

I Johnson,

I appreciate your response.

* What do you mean by activate slider with CTA?

I will work on the rest of your tips.

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Silabela
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Richard,

I appreciate your response.

I will work on your tips. But how do I get customers to send me photos with the testemonials? I am finding it very hard to get photos from them.

Thanks again for your help.

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35
The slider will allow automatic rotation of different banners you have
activated in your Shopify page. On the banner, while designing it, you will
see different features which will call for you to make use of a Call To
Action and if you activate the CTA, you can either direct the audience
through a banner to collections, redirect to the main URL, to all products
and more depending on what you want.

If you need any help with this, feel free to contact me @
ojaymax4154@gmail.com
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35
You do not definitely need to have customers who will give you physical
reviews, you can get that done by your self.
You'll at least get have some friends and families, you just need their
images and you compose some nice sentences based on what you want.
0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
170 0 11

Reasons for the sale being less on your online store are-

1. The checkout process of your website must be complicated.
  2. You must be lacking in market research.
  3. Payment transparency must be lacking.
  4. Security concerns must be less.
  5. You may not be social.
  6. No guarantee over the purchase.
  7. Lack of product details.
  8. Sales copy may not be very persuasive.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @Silabela, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the product page, images after the description are too large. 

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest installing the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes