Looking for feedback on my Photography Apparel store.

Jason101
Excursionist
34 1 7

My store sells clothing and accessories to Photographers who are into streetwear and content creation. I am looking for any general improvements you may consider or find problematic relating to:

1. Site Speed and Sales Conversion
  2. Ease of Navigation between pages and collections
  3. Mobile experience and improvements
  4. Product page copy
  5. Theme improvements and design
  6. General user experience 

Site URL: https://www.photogrfr.com

Thank you for any feedback!

Store 1.jpg

0 Likes
puneet_unbundl
Excursionist
34 3 9

Hi,

This is Puneet from unbundl. 

I gave a look to your website specially in mobile view. Here are my thoughts:

• When you click on menu, there is no option to go back
  • Filters are not present on Collections page
  • The header info is too large
  • Add payment options in footer (ideal to run ads)
  • Most of the products are sold out. Hide them
  • I almost missed thw ATC button. Add a sticky ATC button
  • Make price larger. Too small to miss it
  • Add more photos if possible
  • Add Ajax Cart popup

I hope these points would be helpful to you

0 Likes
Jason101
Excursionist
34 1 7

Thanks for your feedback, Puneet!

0 Likes

Hi @Jason101,

Congrats on your new store, I have to say I'm quite impressed by how professional it looks and I love the vibe, however, I would like to give you some suggestions with the hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

PageFly_0-1625190379100.png

- Implementing Testimonials is also an effective way to expand your brand trust you should consider.

II- Collections pages

- You should include both the user rating average and numbers of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

- It's great to see you display secondary thumbnails on hover, however, I would recommend you use "Lifestyle" thumbnails on hover (secondary image) instead of just "Cutout" image, by doing so, users can see the products in an inspirational context of use.

III- Product pages

- You should display or link to the Return Policy from the main Product page content (either as a link in the "Buy" section or as a product page section). If users cannot find the Return Policy easily during the product search, they might hesitate to make a purchasing decision.

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page and allow users to submit their reviews in this case.

About the site speed, your score is 74 on desktop (https://prnt.sc/17yeibs) which is quite good, however, there are some elements that are reducing the speed of the site like images size, unused Javascript.. I'd like to send you some best practices to help you optimize your site speed, hope you find it helpful. 

P.S: You can also check out PageFly, we have brought solutions to over 90k merchants in the world, which you can build professional and beautiful stores effectively, without needing any coding knowledge.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
Jason101
Excursionist
34 1 7

Great points! I am actually trying a add a slick slider on my product pages with lifestyle photos. Appreciate your input and thank you for the tips.

0 Likes

Hello @Jason101 
Just now i looked into your website .Everything looks good. I would like to suggest few points.
->Add customer reviews below product in product page and add buy now button below add to cart. It helps in promotion .

->Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging potential buyers to take action.

->With the Recently Viewed Products  your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .

-> Implement reward program to increase sales to your store. You offer reward points for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Jason101This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a title to this section as 'Our Collection'.

AiTrillion_0-1625205982243.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_2-1625206712924.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Also, add a review section on the product page. 

AiTrillion_1-1625206569533.png

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Jason101This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a title to this section as 'Our Collection'.

AiTrillion_0-1625205982243.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_2-1625206712924.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Also, add a review section on the product page. 

AiTrillion_1-1625206569533.png

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Maximize customer engagement in your store to enhance the customers' shopping experience and it's very important to drive conversions for long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Jason101, this is Opinew- Effortless Product Review App. Here are some comments I would like to add about your store:

The Header: The main menu and the search bar are two essential elements that help customers navigate your site. You can make your header sticky and show the full search bar to make the header more accessible and the navigation smoother. 

Opinew_0-1625217860706.png

The Homepage

1. Banner: You are showing a banner which maybe not enough. Try to deliver 2 to 3 more banners which reveal more information about your brand and products. The banner is the impression when customer land on your store, so make them clean and informative. Each banner should also have its own CTA.
  2. The Product list: The product list on the Homepage is nice with the hover effect. But it lacks CTA, you can add more CTA like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to help customers purchase right on the Hompage.
  3. Testimonials section (should have): this social proof section is a must-have section on your Homepage. Contents from your best customers should prove the quality of your product.
  4. Featured Product (should have): this section can be useful to boost your flagship product’s sale. This section with a countdown timer can urge customer to make decision faster.
  5. Pop-up (should have): You can start to build your customer email list with pop-up now. A discount can make the pop-up more attractive.

Your Product page: 

1. The product images: your product images are good. But you can consider adding video content. While shopping online, the video should be the best media type for customers to check those products.
  2. Review sections (should have): this is one of the most essential sections on the Product page. Many customers will want to read other reviews to check your brand and product’s quality. User-generated content is usually useful to improve your brand reputation. You must have the review section in your store.
  3. Delivery date (should have): many customers would skip your product page if they don’t see they can touch the products. So try to give them an estimated shipping date on the Product page.
  4. Discount (should have): many customers would expect a discount while they shop, and they usually try to find a store with sale. Please consider adding more discounts and sales to attract more customers.
  5. Accordions: You can try to use the Accordions to shorten the Product Description’s content.  

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. 

Good luck with your store!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
0 Likes
Jason101
Excursionist
34 1 7

@Tuecus great points. I am actively looking to implement a rewards program so thats great to hear!

0 Likes