Looking for feedback on my conversion funnel

Highlighted
8 0 0
Hi Everyone,

Store: https://www.shopkateandaudrey.com

The store has just finished its first month and so far we are breaking even, which is fantastic. The goal I have from this post is to get a little more feedback on conversion funnel, specifically the final part of the process.

Here is some quick data for everyone and the pain point is checkout. Only 1.18% of people checkout right now and I’d like to get that up to 3% so we are at least to industry average for e-commerce platforms. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Visits: 1,187
Orders: 21
Add to cart: 4.8%
Reach checkout: 2.86%
Purchase: 1.18%

Returning visitors: 16.67% (no remarketing yet, can’t afford it)

Please take a moment to go through our conversion funnel and let me know what you think I could do to get people to finish their order and complete a purchase.

Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Shopkateandaudrey,

A perfect blend of ecommerce and fashion, your store really looks quite classy and decent. The most important requirement for any ecommerce store to acquire sales is store optimization. Some small areas for you to work on are as follows:

1. All discounted items should be kept under a seperate sales section.
  2. Arrange all footer links vertically for better alignment.
  3. Testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store starts getting an ever-increasing sales rate very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Nic5 

You have very beautiful clothing and your website is coming along nicely! How have sales been since the holiday season? Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. We can also feature you on our shop directory, instagram, and other social media channels that have over 7 million user impressions per month.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started today as well.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes