Looking for feedback on my first shop - Coupleoftees

Highlighted
  • www.coupleoftees.com
  • I am looking for feedback in terms of design
  • What have you changed recently? What are you hoping to change? - I have include neha-sparq's advices on adding Sparq for an advance search features, and also Sales pop (sales notification popup). I am hoping to ensure that i am good to go in terms of design wise and start worrying about advertisement.

Below is the store traffic after one week of low budget advertisement and no conversion. Appreciate any feedback, advises and recommendation.online store status.pngStore Traffic

0 Likes
Excursionist
25 3 7

Congratulations on your store!

I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are a few things that could be improved & help your visitors convert:

Home page:

- Use a social login. There are quite a few free apps for that.

- Your site seems a bit cluttered to me. On the home page there are 4 additional elements (the social buttons on the left, reward, messenger and social proof popup). On the product page you also have the sticky cart that gets in the way and makes it even more complex. I'd get rid of the social one and the reward one. For the reward one you can add a standard popup with exit-intent.

Product page:

- Some product descriptions are too short while some are really good. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.

- Collect reviews from your customers with Loox. If you don’t have customers yet you can use Product reviews to create some temporary ones.

- Curate the products pictures, some are irrelevant to the product at hand. (for ex pictures of a short when you are selling a top)

- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.

Other:

- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.

- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google.

I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.

Good luck with your store! 

All the best,

Quentin

0 Likes

Hi @coupleoftees 

I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better and increase your sales.

Home page: I like your homepage flow but it would be great if you featureless product on each section of your homepage. No one wants to scroll down the home page to view more of the page so focus only on showing your top products. Clean up the design of your customer reviews, it's looking messed up, it should be nicely spaced. Show only the best or latest reviews.

Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Improve top-level navigation and add breadcrumbs: When we scroll down to homepage there is no way to go up on to the home page until we scroll up to the menu. You can create a 'scroll top button', to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

CTA to increase sales: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try using good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Structured Data: What I observed that structured data is not effectively implemented, If it's not effectively implemented then it won't help you increase search appearance on SERP.

Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile. Also, work on performance optimization for great user experience. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. Your website performance’s speed is very low i.e 14%. It should be above 70%. Fast page load time will boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience.

2019-11-07_13-49_PageSpeed Insights.jpg

Special Offers & discount banners: ‘Special offers, & discount banners’ can be added on the home page as it’s lost on the website.

Add an Email sign-up form on your website: To collect the email database, you should have an email sign-up form on your website to shoot an email for every update, release, and news.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hi, I just went through your store. The products are good. I have some suggestions for you to make it more enticing for your visitors- 

1. Starting from the first fold, you have a good collection of sleepwear and T-shirts use those images of couples wearing your clothes as banner images it will create an impact. Use it in. Slider image. Insert "Call to Action". This will help focus the visitors’ attention on your CTA buttons.
  2. The review section seems to be cluttered. Instead of portraying all of them on the home page make a separate section called Reviews and Testimonials. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others.

You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.

3. The footer seems to be incomplete. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc. 
  4. Add features like advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations, actionable analytics all integrated with each other and powered with Artificial intelligence. Try Aitrillion. For all the must-have features. Instead of using different apps go for all in one app. It will not only optimize your speed but will also keep you data safe. It is easy to manage. You can take a free demo, to book it click here.
Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1706 26 183

Hello,

I have observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> I see some of the items gallery image sizes are not in equal, Use all gallery image sizes are in equal dimensions.
-> And you have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
-> Increase your website followers by regularly promoting of your products through social media.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
237 26 50

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and have some feedback that you could consider implementing on your store: 

• Product titles are a little random. I would review the titles of some of your products and make sure they make sense for your English speaking customers. 
  • The product descriptions are also not reading like they were written by a native English speaker. I would review these. I'd also focus on using the product descriptions to sell your products, rather than just using it for the technical specifications of your product. 
  • In the bottom left there are popups that are on top of each other. 
  • On the landing page, I would like to see a little more about the business and your mission statement. After spending a few minutes on the site I can see the concept that you are doing very well, however, it's not immediately obvious and not all customers will give minutes of their time to understand your business. 
  • There needs to be a strong call-to-action, which is missing currently across the site. These can be buttons that simply say Buy Now or something similar. 

How are you planning to market the business? Who is your target audience? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Thanks for the responds!

I have did some major changes after reviewing the comments and number of sessions did increased but still no conversion.

1) hired fiverr on a improved theme and klaviyo marketing set up.

It defintely look better than before. Email aquired thru newsletter are very low. Maybe 3 days 1 email. 

2) tried 4-5 instagram influencer post+ instastory shout out that is relating to the niche,

Didn't work out even for some big followers >300k.

Some of their followers may be fake and resulted in only few clicks to my store.

Some have a better rate giving >100 session and add to carts but abandon cart

3) just 2 days back, noticed that for mobile user (99% of my traffic), my currency symbol on the top right corner overlaps with my add to cart button. This might be another cause as well. Have fixed that since then

4) offered free shipping to reduce surprise check out cost.

5) spent $$ to aquired an instagram account related to the niche (17k) followers to do active marketing and cross marketting with other instagram influencer.

6) i am thinking of hiring a copy writer to improve on conversion, not sure if it is a waste of $

7) added blog post

Looking forward to my first sales!

Screenshot_2019-11-20-13-58-56-31_89c4286e81c4a61e32fc05f7d60627da.png

0 Likes